So does the winner of Stipe/JDS fight the winner of Cain/Werdum?

flakxd

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Does Junior get the next title shot even if Cain wins? If not, then who......??

If Stipe beats JDS, he should get a title shot.

If JDS wins, I honestly don

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. NO. Of course NO. Do you want to see JDS killed or something. He took a terrible beating two times in raw from Cain. He will die next time.

So Junior only gets a title shot if Werdum wins? Who does JDS fight if he & Cain both win decisively? Who would Cain fight next? There is literally no one else....

Yes, because even Rocky had 5 sequels.
JDS knows this, that's why it's his entrance song cos he thinks he'll get a quadrilogy!

So Junior only gets a title shot if Werdum wins? Who does JDS fight if he & Cain both win decisively? Who would Cain fight next? There is literally no one else....

One of them can fight Travis Browne

Cain has been quoted as not being interested in fighting jds again.. I mean he's absolutely smashed him twice, with the first being a fluke win for junior. Whilst Cain is still champion I don't see dos santos getting a title shot soon. Totally understandable from cains point of view. It seems the UFC have fucked up promoting rubber matches way way too soon.

Jds will have to wait til cains dethroned or wait another few years.

Cain has been quoted as not being interested in fighting jds again.. I mean he's absolutely smashed him twice, with the first being a fluke win for junior. Whilst Cain is still champion I don't see dos santos getting a title shot soon. Totally understandable from cains point of view. It seems the UFC have fucked up promoting rubber matches way way too soon.

I mean, I agree with everything you are saying.....but who gets the next title shot if Cain & Junior both win decisively? Winner of Hunt/Nelson fight Cain?

I mean, I agree with everything you are saying.....but who gets the next title shot if Cain & Junior both win decisively? Winner of Hunt/Nelson fight Cain?

You're thinking too far ahead, it's the HW division and Cain is injury prone and Werdum matches up well with him, not saying he'll win but he's got a better chance than most everyone else at HW.

Whaaat? What is this JDS vs Stipe bout you're talking about?

Soa Palelei/Overeem/Miocic or Hunt/Nelson winner for the title shot! But to win against Cain in a 5 round fight is only by TKO/KO or submission.

If Miocic beats dos Santos, then he deserves the winner of Cain/Werdum. If JDS defeats Stipe, he should take on a couple of more (maybe Browne and Barnett) fights before getting another shot at Cain. If Werdum upsets Cain, then I'd say give Cigano another shot if he comes out as the victor over Miocic.

Do we really want to see this again

jdsface.gif

Overeem/Miocic or Hunt/Nelson winner for the title shot!

Fixed that for you. Soa needs to get a top 10 win. beating nobodys is great and all, but let him try bigfoot or someone like that first.

The werdum v Cain fight isn't til like nov. If hunt or nelson win a couple fights in a row, it could be the winner. Overeem is always 2 fights away from a title shot and he has one win already. The next title fight wont be til probably next April or may. Long time.

If Stipe beats JDS then he deserves the title shot, if JDS wins and Werdum is champion then he should get the shot. If Cain is champ then JDS would need at least one more big win to get another shot IMO.

If Miocic beats dos Santos, then he deserves the winner of Cain/Werdum. If JDS defeats Stipe, he should take on a couple of more (maybe Browne and Barnett) fights before getting another shot at Cain. If Werdum upsets Cain, then I'd say give Cigano another shot if he comes out as the victor over Miocic.

Barnett? Really?

Why in the hell would the winner of Hunt/Nelson get a title shot? All you have to do is look at the UFC's rankings. Miocic, Overeem, Barnett, Bigfoot, and Browne are all ahead of them, but someone like Bigfoot obviously wouldn't get a title shot anytime soon. If they did a Browne/JDS fight, then I could see them giving it to Browne if he were to win. They could try Barnett/Overeem and possibly give the winner a shot if they win in dominating fashion or give it to Stipe with another win.

Whilst Cain is still champion I don't see dos santos getting a title shot soon. Totally understandable from cains point of view. It seems the UFC have fucked up promoting rubber matches way way too soon.

yup

If Cain and JDS win, then you have to send in:

Browne, Overeem, or Barnett next, depending on their next match(es).

(and with Overeem's injury, that may scratch him)

Back