So does Jones and DC still hate eachother?

I can't imagine that you can just STOP hating Jon Jones.

DC is going to lose again. Why? Cain, his sparring partner is made of glass. maybe DC can rent a big mexican somewhere, but his only sparring partner left is Rockhold.

Why is there this myth that the first fight wasn't competitive? It was fairly close for most of the contest.

It was 'competitive' in the sense he was still in the fight, but he was losing each round past the 2nd more and more convincingly.

I want to see him do well at the start and in the championship rounds.

Their beef will never be squashed. They will hate each other for the rest of their lives. Jon Jones has zero respect for DC. He is out to scar DC for life, physically and mentally, and he will enjoy doing it, it will be epic popcorn!

This card should easily be 1 million PPV buys, but the dummies had to put Mighty Mouse as the co-main. That's MINUS 100k PPV right there. I predict 900k PPV buys. Mighty Mouse owes the UFC 6 million dollars for this.

Brian Stann's face during that exchange was priceless.

DC is going to lose again. Why? Cain, his sparring partner is made of glass. maybe DC can rent a big mexican somewhere, but his only sparring partner left is Rockhold.

He has other sparring partners, among them the great UFC fighter: Magnus Cedenblad! Tall and a great striker!!!

Haha...DC has so much material to work with now...He won't be able to resist. Too easy.

Haha...DC has so much material to work with now...He won't be able to resist. Too easy.
DC needs to be careful with how he approaches the shit talking tho.

Jones still beat him a year ago. You know damn well Jones got the nerve to bring it up too. On constant basis.

Their beef will never be squashed. They will hate each other for the rest of their lives. Jon Jones has zero respect for DC. He is out to scar DC for life, physically and mentally, and he will enjoy doing it, it will be epic popcorn!

This card should easily be 1 million PPV buys, but the dummies had to put Mighty Mouse as the co-main. That's MINUS 100k PPV right there. I predict 900k PPV buys. Mighty Mouse owes the UFC 6 million dollars for this.

I have never liked or cheered for Jones. He is definitely the man though...no doubt there.
That said, I loved the way Jones didn't flip flop after the fight and get become bros with DC. It's pretty obvious that Jones has no respect for Cormier, and that isn't going to change.
As much as I am sick of rematches, and the first fight didn't leave any doubt as to who was better; I am really looking forward to Jones' return.

I don't how Jones feels but if i hated someone already and they embarrassed me in front of millions of people...I would hate them more. so I'm sure DC still hates Jonny

Can't speak for them, but I know I like jon jones even less. One of the few fighters whose personalilty has made me dislike him as a fighter.

Back