So does Jones and DC still hate eachother?

13Seconds

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
With the rematch happening in 2 months, i have a feeling the buildup for this one will be calmer.

Or things could escalate really fast.

Whatchu think?

There's some respect between them but it won't take much to fire them up again. Hopefully we'll hear the great "pussy you still here?" line again.

pretty sure they does.

I'd bet they does anyway.

they doesn't need to though, I'm watching anyway. Two of the best.

At what they does.

It'll get ugly. DC will make sure of it.

ixVHPLd.gif

The burning rage that causes you to remove your own shoe and throw it never truly subsides.

Please DC, just find a way to make it competitive.

I think it'd be relatively a lot friendlier this time around. They may throw some insults at each other but in good fun.

this is how their fight ended so yes :

As long as Dc doesn't fight emotionally again he has a very good chance to win. Will see what happens.

ixVHPLd.gif

The burning rage that causes you to remove your own shoe and throw it never truly subsides.

Classy, DC. When he's not throwing shoes into crowds, he's telling people he wants to spit in their faces, lol.

Their beef will never be squashed. They will hate each other for the rest of their lives. Jon Jones has zero respect for DC. He is out to scar DC for life, physically and mentally, and he will enjoy doing it, it will be epic popcorn!

This card should easily be 1 million PPV buys, but the dummies had to put Mighty Mouse as the co-main. That's MINUS 100k PPV right there. I predict 900k PPV buys. Mighty Mouse owes the UFC 6 million dollars for this.

When they see each other in person is when we get to see some real drama.

The rumor is they're best friends now. There was a
picture floating around the internet last week of them
antiquing together. The both share a love of antiquing.

The rumor is they're best friends now. There was a
picture floating around the internet last week of them
antiquing together. The both share a love of antiquing.

They does be friends now.

Back