So... does Dillashaw stay at Alpha Male or follow Bang?

linvillegorge

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
IMO, that's the big question. Holy shit, his striking is on another planet now. Wouldn't shock me in the least if Dillashaw followed Bang.

would shock me completely if he left alpha male and would prob be a horrible decision for him.

Faber needs to suck whatever his problem is with bang. They need Bang.

He will go back and forth.Martin kampmann will be a horrible decision for a coach though.

He will go back and forth.Martin kampmann will be a horrible decision for a coach though.

This is what I think is most likely. I think he'll claim both camps. I doubt he leaves Alpha Male hanging, but with him having a Bang Muay Thai t-shirt prominently displayed in his locker room and the props he gave BMT in the post-fight interview, I don't think there's anyway he completely abandons Bang's tutelage.

He'll go back and forth until Uriah boots him.

Shows how hard it is to stay on top at the highest level. Who saw this coming? Awesome performance.

Dillashaw already commented about this and said he would cross train between the two camps.

Both. GSP used to train at Tristar, Jackson and spend time with Renzo, Freddie Roach...

Dillishaw will stay Team Alpha Male, but he'll keep working with Bang.

Dillashaw and Bang should stage a coup and overthrow Urijah.

Urijah Faber vs. TJ Dillashaw for the title

Bang and Faber's problem is that Bang wants his own gym. Faber says Bang let him know this right from the start and Faber can't change his mind.

Bang and Faber's problem is that Bang wants his own gym. Faber says Bang let him know this right from the start and Faber can't change his mind.

Well, there ya go.

Uriah and Alpha Male got stepping stoned buy Bang.

Bang's family is in Colorado, he wants to spend more time with his wife and kids. I'm sure having trained a UFC champ is really going to be hurt his new business.

Back