So do you Consider R. Kelly a rapist?

Yes, he's a rapist.
All men are!

At least that's what I learned in my Women's Studies class.
I took women’s studies. That doesn’t come anywhere close to what we learned. Nice try tho.

The age of consent in Canada is 16. Whether you think it’s morally wrong or not; a 30 year old man and a 16 year old girl who are having consensual sex is NOT illegal. It used to be 14 which I totally disagree with, however
I still lived in Nova Scotia when it was 14 and remember the age of consent being discussed on the news.

In my younger years I worked on a couple different farms. One of them was a huge commercial farm which is where I worked from 13-16.

Every summer Jamaicans would come work on the farm and HOO BOY all those dudes were all over girls my age. Most of them were mid thirties into forties. They’d offer to take you somewhere to drink rum, talk really sexual in the fields if you got stuck working with them, follow you in their trucks. Lmao but anyways, they knew they could do that bc we were all within age of consent and nobody could say shit about it lol. This was why they were discussing the age of consent on the news that day. It was that much of a problem, these dudes coming over to Canada and crawling all over young girls bc they could lol.

Robert Kelly is a demented psychopath. He's mentally and physically abusive. It hurt my soul to watch that docuseries.

Y'all can talk all that nonsense about "well technically the age of consent in ____ is ____" but if you're a 30 something year old man/woman and you need to get your rocks off with a 14 year old, you have issues.

I have a question about the Jerhonda Pace chick, she says she was sexually abused on numerous occasions when she was a kid (long before the r.kelly thing) then she says that when R. Kelly started to get physical with her, she confessed to him that she was a virgin.

So what were the sexual abuses from before? Why did she support R. Kelly during his first trial if she was a sexual abuse victim as a kid?

I still lived in Nova Scotia when it was 14 and remember the age of consent being discussed on the news.

In my younger years I worked on a couple different farms. One of them was a huge commercial farm which is where I worked from 13-16.

Every summer Jamaicans would come work on the farm and HOO BOY all those dudes were all over girls my age. Most of them were mid thirties into forties. They’d offer to take you somewhere to drink rum, talk really sexual in the fields if you got stuck working with them, follow you in their trucks. Lmao but anyways, they knew they could do that bc we were all within age of consent and nobody could say shit about it lol. This was why they were discussing the age of consent on the news that day. It was that much of a problem, these dudes coming over to Canada and crawling all over young girls bc they could lol.
That is disgusting!

Female victims supporting their abusers is fairly common. Women have a fucked up psychology.
just go look in the I'm homeless thread a lot of the people that got swindled for cash by a drug addict are willing to lash out at the people calling a spade a spade.

I have a question about the Jerhonda Pace chick, she says she was sexually abused on numerous occasions when she was a kid (long before the r.kelly thing) then she says that when R. Kelly started to get physical with her, she confessed to him that she was a virgin.

So what were the sexual abuses from before? Why did she support R. Kelly during his first trial if she was a sexual abuse victim as a kid?
This is just from watching SVU, but I hear sexual assault victims lie and are unreliable, but it does not mean they weren't molested.

based on what i see on my facebook feed

white people- hell yes he is a rapist

black people- but, but elvis, jerry lee lewis and hugh hefner!

Last edited:
The age of consent in Canada is 16. Whether you think it’s morally wrong or not; a 30 year old man and a 16 year old girl who are having consensual sex is NOT illegal. It used to be 14 which I totally disagree with, however
but they still have a close in age exception meaning a 19 year old can still bang a 14 year old

I'm going to say yes only so I can posture against his music which I'm largely unfamiliar with but imagine to be annoying.

It's possible to be sexually abused nd still be a virgin, since virginity is usually limited to penetrative sex. So anal, oral, and everything in between cluld be wrought upon someone and theyd still be a virgin as long as P didnt go in V.

I have only seen the first episode but if they willingly went around with him and willingly had sex with him, then I don't see him as a rapist. Especially if they accepted money to keep their mouths shut.

It's possible to be sexually abused nd still be a virgin, since virginity is usually limited to penetrative sex. So anal, oral, and everything in between cluld be wrought upon someone and theyd still be a virgin as long as P didnt go in V.
There’s also the thing where a lot of people that have been sexually abused or raped don’t count it as having sex or losing their virginity because it wasn’t an act they consented to.

Back