So do you Consider R. Kelly a rapist?

Steven_Universe

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I watched the documentary with my girl last night,

I saw a lot of girls saying they were charmed or fell in love with R. Kelly and didn’t know the difference between right and wrong because they were too young.

The age of consent in Canada was 14 until recently, like 10 years ago I think.

No matter what it’s absolutely fucked and sick for a 31 year old man to have sex with a 14 year old. He deserves punishment.

I just don’t feel right throwing the word kiddy rapist around when it’s a strong term and He’s not what I think of when I say That.

Didnt watch video but the statutory rape laws are pretty clear cut arent they? As disgusting as it is if the law is 14 then its not a crime (assuming its consensual)

1td925.jpg

upload_2019-1-11_14-51-35.jpeg

"when you say teenage, how old we talking"

Curious: Who cares about rando opinions on this matter?

I mean, I get that this is probably for the comedy of internet theater and that this is the standard course of action usualy following "Hey, information I just received," but really does it do anything to know whether you're inside or outside a semi-regional consensus?

I watched the documentary with my girl last night,

I saw a lot of girls saying they were charmed or fell in love with R. Kelly and didn’t know the difference between right and wrong because they were too young.

The age of consent in Canada was 14 until recently, like 10 years ago I think.

No matter what it’s absolutely fucked and sick for a 31 year old man to have sex with a 14 year old. He deserves punishment.

I just don’t feel right throwing the word kiddy rapist around when it’s a strong term and He’s not what I think of when I say That.

If it's legal, she consents and she has reached the physical stage of womanhood, what's the issue?

What if really good looking and nice 31 yr old, and the 14 yr was already blossomed, and horny? A lot of teen girls fawn over Depp, and Pitt when they early 30s, and throw in Leo there too.

I watched the series in its entirety & he's absolutely a rapist in my opinion.

If it's legal, she consents and she has reached the physical stage of womanhood, what's the issue?

It’s not legal.

And her body is mature but her mind is still like a child’s.

She should be having awkward sexual experiences with other 14 year old boys, not grown men.

A woman forced R Kelly to have sex with her when he was a kid. He was basically raped as a kid and grew into a monster.

I can't even enjoy his music now. It's like watching The Cosby Show, it just doesnt feel right.

It’s not legal.

She should be having awkward sexual experiences with other 14 year old boys, not grown men.

I said if it's legal. If it's not, my point is invalid.

What if really good looking and nice 31 yr old, and the 14 yr was already blossomed, and horny? A lot of teen girls fawn over Depp, and Pitt when they early 30s, and throw in Leo there too.

This is quite accurate. It's more than a lot - most would be more accurate.

Guy at work tries to chat with a woman on a regular basis. We can presume he likes her but don't know for sure. The woman thinks he's attractive (she likes him) so there is no problem; however, if she wasn't at all attracted to him, he would be considered a creep.

Same behaviour - one woman likes it and another is offended by it.

If she's down for the sexy time then why should it be with someone else who doesn't know what they're doing? Usually it's best to learn from those with knowledge and experience. What makes it better if it's awkward? Some dude's sticking his dick in her either way.

It’s not legal.

The age of consent in Canada is 16. Whether you think it’s morally wrong or not; a 30 year old man and a 16 year old girl who are having consensual sex is NOT illegal. It used to be 14 which I totally disagree with, however

Back