So did we just see Mark Ratner, The VP of REGULATORY affairs

MMAth Problem

Skipper
@purple
Reaction score
Not understand the unified rules? Joe Rogan to? Or do I not understand the Unified rules.

I was 5 min behind Live it turns out. And yes he did not know his own rules. Crazy

Yes and it is P4P one of the most embarrassing things to happen this year for an official.

Ratner dunce capping it up. Nice to see.

He's always been nothing but a paid suit with an important job title. It was the same in boxing. Must have some serious connections.

Last edited:
Yes and it is P4P one of the most embarrassing things to happen this year for an official.

They wanted to give Goldberg one last embarrasing moment for their careers

I honestly always thought Ratner knew what was up, but this floored me, now I'm questioning If Jon Anik Or Dave Sholler even seen a fight before.

Ratner has always seemed dopey to me. But this is particularly embarrassing

Rogan seemed particularly clueless too

Fact that that guy is keeping his job is beyond me.

just state monopoly things

if the ufc was forced to have a guy to talk about rules, this bum would have never showed up

but he's not there to be knowledgeable (maybe in the ground), but to hype the fuck out of a fight
Clearly.

I'm amazed he can actually not know the rules having called possibly more fights than anyone on earth.

Rogan is clueless. He proudly shared this fact with everyone watching that fight,

but he's not there to be knowledgeable (maybe in the ground), but to hype the fuck out of a fight

This is how I felt. I mean goddamn this guy used to regulate the UFC for the government, and he doesn't know the rules?

Back