So did Colby’s jaw get broken or not??

Well, he said it was broken to show how tuff he is to fight thru it, but then said it wasnt broke because Usman wasnt strong enough to do it.....just like his hero that says his properties are worthless when paying taxes but worth billions when securing loans.....this personality has facts that change with the weather.

From what I googled the diagnosis is:

- non-displaced midline mandibular fracture

If someone has medical experience maybe they can translate this for us. How bad is this from 1 to 10 ?
No surgery needed, but you can’t train and gotta be on liquid diet for a while. I’d say 5.

Broke? Hell no! His chin is as solid as they come. He was dominating Snoozman before the fake stoppage.

All you had to do was Google "Colby Covington broken jaw"'

vj-TYCEP7mImbWlhDZEZ1D7SsC5BRYI1-PWLxlQ_k0gFLC_MBclcWHyMBsziryLmZLzUqCRxEdfwDiUiVjCIheVbBtSRWyuPTLOVfqSaYQm5scuzaMR8lu9wlIsZ0z7diGB9kCAPayGe

Why was this even a debate after he uploaded the image?

People always seem to conflate hairline crack with broken.

This is a broken jaw.

It's not a conflation. Just because it's not displaced doesn't mean it's not broken. Hairline, greenstick, non displaced are all different types of breaks.

Educate yourself.

He wasn't showing his face for at least 3 weeks if I remember correctly.
As always it depends where it breaks and how.

You can break "your hand", but the hand has at least 27 bones.
With some you can finish the fight without problems.
With some you are hesitant and therefore slower and throw weaker
With some it hurts like a bitch

It's not a conflation. Just because it's not displaced doesn't mean it's not broken. Hairline, greenstick, non displaced are all different types of breaks.

Educate yourself.
Don't be a cunt. All injuries are not equal. You can play through a hairline crack, but not if the bone is snapped in two. I hate it when they say player so and so played with a broken neck or whatever. No, he didn't.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Judoka_Noob
Back