So did Brock get to the bottom of this?

Yes he did.

And the trail led to Brock being RKO'd on WWE RAW a few hours ago.

The investigation is now complete.

detective-clipart-cliparti1-detective-clipart.jpg

He is still conducting his detective work.

Nah, he's still trying to figure out who ratted him out.

If by "this" he means his roid stash, then it's a possibility.

The trail led directly to Dana's chute.

I checked with my sources and I figured it out!!!!!

He's white and he's jacked. Deal with it!

I don't think Brock cares. No one but Mark Hunt seems to care or be suprised either.

I think it's stops being funny after the first 200 threads asking the same question.

Im just glad that it will be at least 2 years before the hooters is overcrowded for a UFC ppv again.

Yes he did.

And the trail led to Brock being RKO'd on WWE RAW a few hours ago.

The investigation is now complete.

OPEN AND SHUT CASE JOHNSON

Im just glad that it will be at least 2 years before the hooters is overcrowded for a UFC ppv again.

How and why?

Seeing Brock fight is awesome and if you don't like him, wouldnt you want him to fight more so he can lose more and get further 'exposed' so then his fans can't still cling to the belief that all Brock needs to do to win fights is take someone down and keep them down?

Because right now the current belief held by sherdog is that other than Brock being a 'cheater', Brock beats any HW who can't stop his takedowns or isn't great at getting to their feet. I think Werdum is the only 'grappler' that I see people favoring over Brock, and Werdum has a good stand up compared to Brock.

I'm sure he will, ...., right after OJ finds the "real" killer, ....

I think it's like when OJ said he would find the real killer

He's still trying to figure out who put estrogen blockers in his steroid syringe.

That was from outta nowhere.

Back