So DC, who will win this Saturday? Glover or Rumble?

He's right in both tweets.

They don't call aj crumble for nothing. I've got glover. He'll give crumble the fight bader should've.

I just said it in another thread, but you gotta respect DC for wanting the toughest fighter in the division, which the winner of this fight will clearly be with Jones gone.

Fuck that money fight bullshit, we need more champs like this

I just said it in another thread, but you gotta respect DC for wanting the toughest fighter in the division, which the winner of this fight will clearly be with Jones gone.

Fuck that money fight bullshit, we need more champs like this
Yeah cause him laying on 41 year old silva was so inspiring smh

Yeah cause him laying on 41 year old silva was so inspiring smh
Youre an idiot. Could he stop Jones from getting popped for PEDs? He said he'd fight Jones anyway. He was set to fight Jones, how the fuck was it his fault Jones got popped? Then he took on one of (if not the) best fighters of all time on short notice
What should he have done, turned the fight down?

He had balls for stepping up and fighting a completely different fighter on short notice

Glover is a good wrestler, if he can get past rumble, then I think he can beat DC

I say 50-50...I feel like Glover though.

Just to add some new blood at the top.

Being a Paper Champ, DC has mastered the art of QUACK QUACK QUACK

What's the point of this thread, exactly?
He thinks Rumble will probably win, but he'll fight either guy depending on who does win...

DC is one of the nicest guys in the sport. He was only a dick to Bones becasue Bones and it culd be argued only becasue Bones escalated it. Usually he is always respectful and honestly I would have him as the P4P best fighter in MMA. He's not the best to watch but not boring - only flaw he has is kicking. Great defense , solid stand up , and some of the best wrestling around along with one of the highest fight IQ's with Dominick Cruz.

I hope he fights Glover because he hasn't.

This is an exciting fight could go either way. I'll be happy for whoever wins.

Rumble via bloody decapitation. I can't see how anytime favors Glover. Glover is good/great but Rumble takes this 8/10 times.

Bader had Glover on skates before putting him out. Davis had Glover on his back for 15 minutes.

Rumble has better striking than Bader and Davis had nothing for Rumble in the wrestling department.

As a fan off both I wish this fight wasn't happening.

Rumble...It looks like Glover is still training in his garage and hanging out at the local high school

Back