Rumored So Dana White blocked GSP from boxing Oscar De La Hoya and making a record payday lol

Gsp, the guy who ran from USADA testing and faked an illness to run away from contenders.
Were you not paying attention to this conversation at all? Here’s a rundown:

1. I said gsp isn’t morally righteous and then listed fighters better than him in response to someone calling him the greatest ever.
2. You combined those two things and tried to “defend” gsp’s cheating by pointing out the similar cheating of others, despite the integrity of Jones and Silva not being relevant.

Now, gsp being a better person than Jones can be argued. It’s debatable, but there’s definitely an argument. But him being the greatest over him, Silva, Johnson, or fedor? Absolutely ridiculous.

i thought they both ended up resigning after a bit but even still, should have been a non issue
The Fitch issue was regarding the video game,but it was resolved and he did not leave.

Couture tried to breach his contract with the ufc,mentioning the restrictive contract that Fedor himself mentioned a a sticking point why he himself did not want to sign. Randy unfortunatley had signed this,lost the Fedor fight(being able to do it),and had to come back to the UFC,regardless of what he felt about it.

Gsp, the guy who ran from USADA testing and faked an illness to run away from contenders.
Were you not paying attention to this conversation at all? Here’s a rundown:

1. I said gsp isn’t morally righteous and then listed fighters better than him in response to someone calling him the greatest ever.
2. You combined those two things and tried to “defend” gsp’s cheating by pointing out the similar cheating of others, despite the integrity of Jones and Silva not being relevant.

Now, gsp being a better person than Jones can be argued. It’s debatable, but there’s definitely an argument. But him being the greatest over him, Silva, Johnson, or fedor? Absolutely ridiculous.
Well,he is not over Fedor,but those other guys? Absolutley. Never any disgrace for GSP. No apologies needed. No ink blots on the parchment of perfection.

The Fitch issue was regarding the video game,but it was resolved and he did not leave.

Couture tried to breach his contract with the ufc,mentioning the restrictive contract that Fedor himself mentioned a a sticking point why he himself did not want to sign. Randy unfortunatley had signed this,lost the Fedor fight,and had to come back to the UFC,regardless of what he felt about it.
i see i thought randy had a spat over the video game aswell. <JackieThumbsUp>

i see i thought randy had a spat over the video game aswell. <JackieThumbsUp>
He may have...but he legit breached his contract to try to fight Fedor in affliction after UFC failed to sign him,and UFC got their lawyers to put the big kabosh on Randy going there.

Gsp is retired from the UFC, so Dana has no control for which sport or promotion Gsp fights.

Not true, GSP is stil signed with UFC. When a fighter retires their contract just becomes frozen. So yes, Dana does have control on which combat sport or org GSP fights in

GSP should study voice and music with Oscar de la Hoya.

Well, at least he didn’t run away from USADA except to fight a half-blind retiree.
I don’t know what was more frightening to gsp, losing to the rightful champ Hendricks, fighting under USADA, or fighting anybody on earth after bisping, but he was clearly running from something.
GSP stepped away from the sport in 2013 because of USADA that happened in 2015? Also are you aware that he won a title while fighting under USADA? But please by all means keep crying.

Not true, GSP is stil signed with UFC. When a fighter retires their contract just becomes frozen. So yes, Dana does have control on which combat sport or org GSP fights in
This is true. But I can see that GSP,the way he talks...he is not all the way in. He is wise to quit if he is not all the way in. He done all that there is to do. He can relax in his palatial estate in northern Quebec,knowing the job was well done...

Yeah I don’t believe a word that comes out of Coke head Oscar’s mouth.

Well, at least he didn’t run away from USADA except to fight a half-blind retiree.
I don’t know what was more frightening to gsp, losing to the rightful champ Hendricks, fighting under USADA, or fighting anybody on earth after bisping, but he was clearly running from something.
What a fucking idiot. You must of started watching MMA last year.

What a fucking idiot. You must of started watching MMA last year.

nah, I remember rooting for gsp against Matt Hughes in my late teens, back before he showed his true colors as a cheat and a liar.
Those of us with integrity don’t ignore the faults of strangers that we admire, even if they are handsome white guys from Canada.

Edit: hell, I remember being mad at a gsp hater for pretending that Serra would have a chance. If only I had known what a shitty champion and human being he would end up being, I would have enjoyed that crow a lot more.

nah, I remember rooting for gsp against Matt Hughes in my late teens, back before he showed his true colors as a cheat and a liar.
Those of us with integrity don’t ignore the faults of strangers that we admire, even if they are handsome white guys from Canada.

Edit: hell, I remember being mad at a gsp hater for pretending that Serra would have a chance. If only I had known what a shitty champion and human being he would end up being, I would have enjoyed that crow a lot more.
Yeah okay buddy. Talking about integrity of a person you don’t know. Then Defending Jones and Silva while calling GSP a cheater? Go take your medication, whack job.

Yeah okay buddy. Talking about integrity of a person you don’t know. Then Defending Jones and Silva while calling GSP a cheater? Go take your medication, whack job.

I defended them only in saying they are better fighters and are more accomplished than gsp. Gsp nuthuggers have trouble keeping track of conversations, don’t they?

You certainly seem to lack the ability to understand how you just judged the integrity of two people that you haven’t met. Unless you are close friends with Jones and Silva. Are you?

No, he ran away from the sport when he heard that they were going to enact it. That and Hendricks beating him down. Would you expect him to run away like a coward after USADA? That’s silly.
And yes, he beat a 1-eyed 40 year old under actual drug testing, then invented an illness to never fight again. Awfully convenient.
Wasn't the first announcement considering USADA also made in 2015? Again, GSP announced he'd take time off after his fight with Hendricks, which happened in 2013

Only way this is credible is if GSP needs money which I think is unlikely but possible.
He doesn't "need" money. But of course he wants money and to compete and challenge himself and get his name out there again. Why not?

GSP fucked over Dana, so not surprising that Dana is sticking one back to GSP.

This is the reality when you burn bridges
Can you articulate how GSP "fucked over Dana"? If anything, I would argue the opposite, but I'm willing to hear you out on this...

I defended them only in saying they are better fighters and are more accomplished than gsp. Gsp nuthuggers have trouble keeping track of conversations, don’t they?

You certainly seem to lack the ability to understand how you just judged the integrity of two people that you haven’t met. Unless you are close friends with Jones and Silva. Are you?
Jones and Silva’s both cheated. Used something against the rules. Don’t have to talk about what Jones does outside of the octagon. Name one time GSP failed a test or was arrested? Fucking idiot. You’re the one can’t comprehend conversation.

Jones and Silva’s both cheated. Used something against the rules. Don’t have to talk about what Jones does outside of the octagon. Name one time GSP failed a test or was arrested? Fucking idiot. You’re the one can’t comprehend conversation.

Yeah, he ran like a beaten dog from the sport before USADA was implemented, both out of his Canadian cowardice of the beat down waiting for him and his knowledge that he wouldn’t be the same under stricter testing.

Back