Rumored So Dana White blocked GSP from boxing Oscar De La Hoya and making a record payday lol

So jones is somehow worth something for cheating under usada banner,than not fighting under usada at all after complaining that the testing was inadequate?
K

This make sense to someone else? it doesnt to me.

You believing gsp’s mouth service after he ran from contenders and USADA testing is the point here.

“Uh...uhhh...uhh...gsp was actually TOO CLEAN for USADA. He couldn’t handle how little they were going to test him.”

Grow up. He tapped to USADA like it was a lightweight grappler holding him in a rape choke.

You believing gsp’s mouth service after he ran from contenders and USADA testing is the point here.

“Uh...uhhh...uhh...gsp was actually TOO CLEAN for USADA. He couldn’t handle how little they were going to test him.”

Grow up. He tapped to USADA like it was a lightweight grappler holding him in a rape choke.
But you believe Jones dick pills excuse hook line and sinker? Slurp it all up yes?
slllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrpppppppppppppp!

Anderson used the same? Did you swallow this too?

But you believe Jones dick pills excuse hook line and sinker? Slurp it all up yes?
slllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrpppppppppppppp!

Anderson used the same? Did you swallow this too?

Could you point out where I said that?

Tell us what you did instead?

Dismissed gsp’s integrity and then listed fighters that are better than him at fighting after someone laughably called him the greatest ever at mma.
You combined those two things, probably because the boner you got thinking about one of gsp’s boring fights as soon as you read his name distracted you.

Dismissed gsp’s integrity and then listed fighters that are better than him at fighting after someone laughably called him the greatest ever at mma.
You combined those two things, probably because the boner you got thinking about one of gsp’s boring fights as soon as you read his name.
What did you do when Jones popped,and anderson popped

Something GSP did not do. Pure as the newly fallen snow,kissed by the breeze at dusk.

Did you cry? did you say well they are brave for not outright quitting before this happened,and becoming a total failure and traitor to those who believed in them?

Anderson finished his contract with the UFC. They legally can't stop him.

And if GSP wanted to finish his contract or asked to be released do you think Dana would? He wouldn't even make GSP vs Khabib, he's always had a strong dislike for GSP.

I take anything oscar says with a grain of salt because the man is known cokehead and is always wasted.

Oscar is mad and blasts Dana White on Social media, he revealed that he was in talks with George St Pierre as his boxing opponent on Triller but Dana White blocked it because GSP is still under contract with UFC. If this is true its foul on Dana White, GSP is retired from MMA, let the man make a huge massive payday with Oscar.

It makes sense why GSP was training at Wild Card boxing club with Roach for the last couple weeks.

I'll trust even cokehead DLH over Dana. If DLH wanted to lie about it, he wouldn't have mentioned GSP by name, who could easily refute it. He could have easily just said "I was in negotiations to fight a UFC star and Dana nixed it".

What did you do when Jones popped,and anderson popped

Something GSP did not do. Pure as the newly fallen snow,kissed by the breeze at dusk.

Did you cry? did you say well they are brave for not outright quitting before this happened,and becoming a total failure and traitor to those who believed in them?

Well, after they popped instead of running away from the sport like cowards, I was disappointed in both of them. Less so Silva, since it came so late in his career and after his championship, but disappointment. Was I expected to make excuses for them?
Also, lol at pure gsp. Couldn’t even give the chubby wrestler that beat him down his deserved rematch, couldn’t do anything but give lip service to actual drug tests, and lied and faked an injury to run away from middleweights. He’s Conor with even less shame.

Well, after they popped instead of running away from the sport like cowards, I was disappointed in both of them. Less so Silva, since it came so late in his career and after his championship, but disappointment. Was I expected to make excuses for them?
Also, lol at pure gsp. Couldn’t even give the chubby wrestler that beat him down his deserved rematch, couldn’t do anything but give lip service to actual drug tests, and lied and faked an injury to run away from middleweights. He’s Conor with even less shame.
War GSP

He owes roiding cheaters something? haha.

So Jones roided once,and then roided again? but this honorable though?

<BC1>

War GSP

He owes roiding cheaters something? haha.

So Jones roided once,and then roided again? but this honorable though?

<BC1>

Better than faking an injury to run away from the sport after already having run away from better fighters and drug testing.
<BC1>

Better than faking an injury to run away from the sport after already having run away from better fighters and drug testing.
<BC1>
Not really,no.

Only self hating delusional fans think this way,unable to cope that everything their heroes did is completley tainted,over and over again. Even when they were caught,they got caught again!

Lol, Dana still triggered he couldn't manipulate and exploit GSP the way he could other fighters
he cut fitch and randy because they didnt sign their likeness to them.

Not really,no.

Only self hating delusional fans think this way,unable to cope that everything their heroes did is completley tainted,over and over again. Even when they were caught,they got caught again!

As you were the only one here defending any cheats in any way, I’ll just assume that you’ve come to terms with your former delusions and that was you admitting to it.

he cut fitch and randy because they didnt sign their likeness to them.
Not true. Fitch worked that issue out with them.

Randy eventually had to settle with them,when they wouldnt let him fight Fedor.

I take anything oscar says with a grain of salt because the man is known cokehead and is always wasted.

Oscar is mad and blasts Dana White on Social media, he revealed that he was in talks with George St Pierre as his boxing opponent on Triller but Dana White blocked it because GSP is still under contract with UFC. If this is true its foul on Dana White, GSP is retired from MMA, let the man make a huge massive payday with Oscar.

It makes sense why GSP was training at Wild Card boxing club with Roach for the last couple weeks.

Actually GSP is under a legit contract with UFC. He does all the french commentary so he has a lot of work with UFC. It is unsurprising there would be a non-compete clause in it.

If the $ were there and GSP wanted the fight I am sure Dana would make it after the financial success of Conor v Floyd. I don't think Oscar v GSP makes money in the same way Conor v Floyd.

Dana White is your best friend, until you make money for him. Simple as that. This UFC contracts are nasty. That’s making UFC slaves from their fighters. They can cut you anytime they want and you can’t leave like in prison.
The UFC needs to be put in check. Either create or follow under a independent mma union/fighters association bored

Not true. Fitch worked that issue out with them.

Randy eventually had to settle with them,when they wouldnt let him fight Fedor.
i thought they both ended up resigning after a bit but even still, should have been a non issue

Back