Rumored So Dana White blocked GSP from boxing Oscar De La Hoya and making a record payday lol

De la Hoya would have destroyed the cherry picker
<WellThere><BidenShutIt>

NEVER have I EVER seen a fighter have free rent inside some ones head. I'm sure he'd visit it sometime if it wasn't so incredibly small and empty. Then again GSP does like archeology, maybe he would enjoy the neanderthal esque features of it.

<{anton}>
<JackieThumbsUp>

Hahahahahaha. Mad the lineal WW, lineal MW, easily flash ko'd and submitted your precious Silva couldn't. Who knew cherry picking someone who beat Luke, Henderson, and Anderson Silva back to back.

Double champ, WW GOAT, overall MMA GOAT. Oh yeah, and absolutely zero credible proof of PED usage like the MTV footage, and the twice popped Silva. We all know you miss his "dick pills" because throating Silva just quite isn't the same when he's 0-9(if GSp "lost to Hendrix, the he got absolutely destroyed by Brunson. Man literally roided( using ones that DON'T heal bones and leak calcium from them) against a career WW nick Diaz who never wrestled & Tailor made for him to besmirch & still HES the one who got embarrassed.
<Dany07>
Double champ, WW GOAT, overall MMA GOAT bless.
<BirdieOwn>

Gsp is retired from the UFC, so Dana has no control for which sport or promotion Gsp fights.

Well, I don’t trust gsp, who isn’t the goat in any way.

Jones, fedor, Silva, and Johnson shit all over him. Dude couldn’t even beat Hendricks fairly and had to run away until a free paycheck came. Sad that he has defenders after fucking up two divisions out of naked cowardice and greed.
lol @ trusting Jones. You already revealed yourself to be nothing but a nuthugger. Stop pretending like integrity means anything to you.

lol @ trusting Jones. You already revealed yourself to be nothing but a nuthugger. Stop pretending like integrity means anything to you.

I didn’t say that Jones has integrity. I said that he’s a better fighter than gsp, which he is.

I didn’t say that Jones has integrity. I said that he’s a better fighter than gsp, which he is.
You bring up trust,as if that means something to you,when it clearly doesnt.

You bring up trust,as if that means something to you,when it clearly doesnt.

Why would I need to say Jones has problems? He isn’t worshipped by morons that don’t know better. His shitty acts aren’t given excuses, unlike gsp.

Oscar would fucking beat the brakes off GSP.

Oscar has not taken care of his body during retirement, we'll leave it at that.
I expect him to get bodied in his return fight, if he even makes it to the ring without having to withdraw

It really doesnt seem like the kind of fight GSP would take. He has never mentioned it one time. This story has no legs to it.

They are given excuses all the time.

"everyone is on steroids"

"he is too good,he would have won anyway"

Well, at least he didn’t run away from USADA except to fight a half-blind retiree.
I don’t know what was more frightening to gsp, losing to the rightful champ Hendricks, fighting under USADA, or fighting anybody on earth after bisping, but he was clearly running from something.

I take anything oscar says with a grain of salt because the man is known cokehead and is always wasted.

Oscar is mad and blasts Dana White on Social media, he revealed that he was in talks with George St Pierre as his boxing opponent on Triller but Dana White blocked it because GSP is still under contract with UFC. If this is true its foul on Dana White, GSP is retired from MMA, let the man make a huge massive payday with Oscar.

It makes sense why GSP was training at Wild Card boxing club with Roach for the last couple weeks.

The UFC's contracts are like Hotel California.......
You can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave.

Well, at least he didn’t run away from USADA except to fight a half-blind retiree.
I don’t know what was more frightening to gsp, losing to the rightful champ Hendricks, fighting under USADA, or fighting anybody on earth after bisping, but he was clearly running from something.
So jones is somehow worth something for cheating under usada banner,than not fighting under usada at all after complaining that the testing was inadequate?
K

This make sense to someone else? it doesnt to me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back