So Dana how is wall'n stall better than clinch?

Graceland

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
So Dana, excactly how is Cain's wall and stall more entertaining than the Klitscko clinch game? How is it less embarassing? I yawned 90% of the fight and the crowd went boooo.
Cain could clearly have went for a finish but stayed on the fence until Junior did it to himself. And Rogan/Goldberg have the nerve to call it the best HW fight ever?

Well, it's a known fact that Dana is a huge hypocrite. If Klitchko is boring, then Cain in this fight was boring as well.

But I do disagree with you that Cain/JDS was boring. Cain fought very smart and did damage, similar to how Wlad fights actually.

Watch Couture vs Vera, that WAS Wall & Stall

This was a very great fight, I enjoyed every minute of it

Cain was punching and kneeing constantly. He was also shooting for takedowns. That wasnt walll n stall. Both guys opened each other with elbows there also

Dana complaint was that was doing anything but fight.

Did it look like Cain was doing that?

Looked like a lot of violence to me.

Everyone on earth is a hypocrite or contradicts themselves

Also, who did dat tew JDS' face?

I don't know how anyone could call that wall and stall...He was wrestling Junior and mixing in some brutal punches and landing heavy. Sorry you can't appreciate grappling.

wall n stall happens in the UFC...Ukrainian boxers who alone put the combined UFC 166 fight purse to shame do not happen in the UFC.

Dana is a hypocrite. He won't say anything bad about Cain because that's his cash cow into Mexico. Remember when JDS beat Cain how pissed off Dana was when he put the belt around JDS's waist and then he criticized Cain for not using his wrestling.

VqwAQVQ.gif

Dana is a hypocrite. He won't say anything bad about Cain because that's his cash cow into Mexico. Remember when JDS beat Cain how pissed off Dana was when he put the belt around JDS's waist and then he criticized Cain for not using his wrestling.

lol, Cain will never reach Mexico.

This ain't boxing people!!! Cain applied pressure every minute of that fight. using knees ,dirty boxing and going for takedowns. some of you are JUST low down dirty haters. Cain put on a masterful performance. Gracias Cain

Are you guys stupid? How is it stalling if you are beating the hell out of the other guy?

What Wlad did is illegal in boxing, and also terribly uneventful. It's stalling while breaking the rules at the same time.

Cain couldn't take him down, so he kneed him & dirty boxed as much as he could through the tie-ups. Then broke free and unloaded.

It wasn't anything special, but it was a real fight with effort to finish, while Wlad's fights are often long stretches of boredom before a big punch that floors the guy. Like Watching Mir/Cro Cop over and over again.

So Dana, excactly how is Cain's wall and stall more entertaining than the Klitscko clinch game? How is it less embarassing? I yawned 90% of the fight and the crowd went boooo.
Cain could clearly have went for a finish but stayed on the fence until Junior did it to himself. And Rogan/Goldberg have the nerve to call it the best HW fight ever?

How about FUCK YOU and everyone that complains about being bored.

It's a fight. Whatever happens happens. Accept it. You want a forced scripted scenario then watch pro wrestling.

Cain used the perfect technique last night. I don't need to have my senses entertained to appreciate what he did.

This is what boxing needs. More people defending Wlad's performance.

Dana likes fence hugging when it makes him money. Cain in Texas is a money maker.

Back