So Cowboy who is in shape and much more dangerous than Diaz accepted the fight

I expect nothing else than a McGregor win regardless of who he fights (Diaz/Cerrone), but Diaz is clearly the best option.

You don't peak after a fight. Especially for the third fight in two months. Ceronne just lost to RDA, which is clearly a step down. While Diaz beat Ceronne, which makes it a step sideways.

You don't Peak with a 5 days "training camp" either. Fact is: Cerrone is in shape, Nate isn't.

And RDA utterly beat Nate as well.

I'd be happier if RDA hadn't tucked tail.

Also lol at Khabib who hasn't fought in 2 years getting such a massive fight. Your crowd is so unbelievable desperate and pathetic

My point still stands Conor again got to hand pick someone he knew wasn't preparing for a fight over several available options there were.

The tucked tail part is silly and cheap. You know when you burn your hand on the fryer at work? Well a broken foot and fighting with it is nothing like that. I don't blame you though. I wouldn't expect you to know anything about it.

You don't Peak with a 5 days "training camp" either. Fact is: Cerrone is in shape, Nate isn't.

And RDA utterly beat Nate as well.
lol Nate Diaz is always in shape. Him and his brother do triathlons for fun. Stylistically this fight is much more exciting with Diaz rather than Cerrone.

Cerrone fought 2 days ago plus Nate can sell the fight more that's what there looking at when making this matchup

For a last minute replacement fight, this is pretty awesome.

Are you saying Diaz is going to peak in 9 days and be in better shape than Cerrone? It's also clearly in no way a sideways step. Will you cucks be honest for once? Diaz was hand picked because he is surly not going to be ready. Everyone else that was and accepted it was turned down.

Nate does triathlons, his cardio won't be an issue. He's always ready.

There's no training camps on the street, son.

I see your irony. A former FW can crush a WW with ease

2988418-1628611997-40683.jpg

So first Cerrone is a slow starter, Conor is ducking Khabib.
Then Cerrone is on shape, Conor ducking Khabib.

Khabib the new sherdog Deity and LNP his holy way of justice?

The mental game does matter, and diaz himself said that the only time he may not be mentally there is if hes fighting a guy he doesnt think matters. Well, hes been asking for the fight....he knows hes getting paid heavily for it, and he knows that if he wins, there is a whole lot at stake for him, so im sure he will have no problems getting up for the fight mentally. That of course is not the best news for conor as he now not only has to fight against a guy with a clear size advantage, but that he cant intimidate mentally.

Unless Diaz heavily gasses, which i doubt, i see this as a good fight, one that many are already overlooking.

For a last minute replacement fight, this is pretty awesome.

Nate does triathlons, his cardio won't be an issue. He's always ready.

There's no training camps on the street, son.

As someone that paid almost $600 for my ticket to the fight I don't consider it awesome at all. It certainly is not worth $600 to me. Fortunately the NAC forces the promoter to offer refunds if the main even changes.

Ffs some of you people are never happy. Always pissing and moaning over the silliest crap

I mean how is the quality of a main event "silly shit"? Sorry it's retarded that a higher ranked, better candidate, who was in shape and training, got passed over for a guy whose 2-3 in his last 5.

Who would cry "ducking" if he fought Khabib?
Every last one of the stupid motherfuckers who accuse him of ducking every time he's scheduled an opponent? I guarantee you these same people would be complaining that it wasn't Frankie, an Aldo rematch, or fucking Cerrone.

So first Cerrone is a slow starter, Conor is ducking Khabib.
Then Cerrone is on shape, Conor ducking Khabib.

Khabib the new sherdog Deity and LNP his holy way of justice?
Do you honestly not think that out of the viable options Khabib is the worst match up for Conor?

Yeah Khabib wanted it too and the UFC said nope. I can't blame them though, Diaz/McGregor is a money fight that isn't a huge risk for McGregor. Would love to see Diaz pull it off though.

I mean how is the quality of a main event "silly shit"? Sorry it's retarded that a higher ranked, better candidate, who was in shape and training, got passed over for a guy whose 2-3 in his last 5.
Don't even give me that shit, Diaz rinsed Cerrone. I realize it was years ago but what exactly is your angle? That they're protecting Conor from Cerrone... when he was scheduled all this time vs a much, much better fighter in RDA? Some of you clearly don't think before you start vomiting your hate.

Back