So Cowboy who is in shape and much more dangerous than Diaz accepted the fight

The Accuser

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
but the UFC went with Diaz who is out of training and can't even make the weight (while Cowboy just came out of an easy fight and would have no problem with weight or shape).

I see what you did there, Dana.

You don't peak after a fight. Especially for the third fight in two months. Ceronne just lost to RDA, which is clearly a step down. While Diaz beat Ceronne, which makes it a step sideways.

When will you haters fuck off? Cowboy just got brutally finished by RDA. Even if Conor starched him it doesn't add much intrigue to the rescheduled RDA fight. In what way is the Cowboy who wilts under any pressure(mental or physical) more dangerous than someone who has longer reach than Conor, good cardio,and good bjj himself.

Be honest you know conor with his accuracy will destroy cerrone's liver.

You don't peak after a fight. Especially for the third fight in two months. Ceronne just lost to RDA, which is clearly a step down. While Diaz beat Ceronne, which makes it a step sideways.
Stop, get out of here with that common sense!

Ffs some of you people are never happy. Always pissing and moaning over the silliest crap

Cowboy folded mentally against RDA. He'll fold even harder against McGregor. His liver can't take a hit from anything Conor throws. Nate has a better chance of making the fight last longer, and can match up better in the mental department due to 209 crazies.

Diaz is a way tougher opponent for Conor.

Cerrone would get KO'd in 1 round. I'm glad that fight didn't get scheduled.

Conor's last fight was at 145. He's stepping up to 170 to make this card happen. This is some BJ Penn level shit...I won't complain.

No matter who he fought you'd say he's ducking somebody.

Wait, what? Diaz beat Cerrone over 4 years ago.

I don't blame Dana, it's an easier fight for Conor (as you know Diaz won't take it to the ground despite his superior BJJ game) and the thing should do about 8 million buys with the hype these two will put out there.

I'm just happy Dana didn't make some BS Conor vs. Eddie LW Interim Title fight, this works out better for the legitimacy of the sport and either way, Diaz or Cowboy, we'd get an entertaining fight.

I dont want to watch cowboy choke in a big fight again.

Nate is a tougher style matchup and more people want to see it.

Conor is a terrible matchup for Cerrone unless he wrestled his ass off.

Are you saying Diaz is going to peak in 9 days and be in better shape than Cerrone? It's also clearly in no way a sideways step. Will you cucks be honest for once? Diaz was hand picked because he is surly not going to be ready. Everyone else that was and accepted it was turned down.

Back