So Cowboy Cerrone was talking smack...

I'm not. Hasn't liked Cerrone since WEC days. Wtill continue to dislike till he retires. I hope to see Cerrone vs Fedor, whom Cowboy said is open to fight. I would enjoy that fight very much.
<LikeReally5>

I don't have time for your bullshit little boy .

Okay I do have time for it but I'm not having it lol.
So first you involve me to somebody elses argument
Then you do the classic child’s ”screw you, bye”

and then you still return

<36><30>

After getting murked by Conor's frikken shoulders (has not worked on anyone else), I lost respect for cowboy.
That was one pathetic showing.

Even "P3" gave up on him.

Last edited:
well maybe I'm wrong, never been a fan and haven't followed him deeply or anything, but that's been my impression of him. But yeah he's a rich white dude with all that too I think
You gonna say rich black dude too when the tables are turned? I hate this liberal culture b.s.

well maybe I'm wrong, never been a fan and haven't followed him deeply or anything, but that's been my impression of him. But yeah he's a rich white dude with all that too I think
Aight his wiki controversy page is pretty wild lol

Yeah,
Honestly I feel the same way about the whole thing too. Fuck em’.
Here he was trashing Diego and talking about bringing it and then looks like that? Guy was in there to cash a check and hoping to beat up an almost mentally challenged person, gets no sympathy here.

Ride off into the sunset Cowboy, nuff already.

About a fallen Diego and karma got him
MemorableFatherlyBovine-size_restricted.gif

FineZigzagDrongo-size_restricted.gif

Fabia is bathing in cowboys tears lollllllllllll that what happens when u talk 2 much shit about a Legend

Judge not that ye be not judged.

Cowboy would have won if he had hair

i love it when he gets whooped.....................................which is all the time these days lol

Dude wants to improve his record of most wins in the UFC but he now has 13 UFC losses and seem to be going at Jeremy Stephens record.

he needs to retire. He says he doesn't feel like it but you don't want to wait until you feel like it. By then it's too late.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back