So Cowboy Cerrone was talking smack...

Diego would have slept that cowboy. When he doesn’t show up he really doesn’t at all

To be honest, Cowboy would have been the one smacking Diego around if that fight went through.

I dislike Cowboy though so always good to see Cowboy lose.
How can anyone not be a fan of Cowboy Cerrone?? Sure, he needs to retire already, but dude never backs down from ANYONE. He's fought the Who's Who's in LW & WW for years, Win or Lose.

Dude is an absolute Legend & future HOF'er. He also lives a Dream Life outside of MMA. What is there not to like about him?! I just don't get it.

How can anyone not be a fan of Cowboy Cerrone?? Sure, he needs to retire already, but dude never backs down from ANYONE. He's fought the Who's Who's in LW & WW for years, Win or Lose.

Dude is an absolute Legend & future HOF'er. He also lives a Dream Life outside of MMA. What is there not to like about him?! I just don't get it.

Sounds ilke a terible human being. What's to like? Never thought he was that good for last 10 years or so. STill don't.

I don't know Cowboy personally, but he doesn't sound like a good human being. I don't wish will against nobody, but I don't have to not dislike a guy who comes off like a dick and a bully and not a good person.
Comes off as a bit of a bully, also explains why he folds when he’s not the hammer in fights. Kinda type of guy to compliment your new trousers just to talk shit about them behind your back later

Sounds ilke a terible human being. What's to like? Never thought he was that good for last 10 years or so. STill don't.
Hahahaha now you don't think Cowboy was that good in the past 10 years?

Holy shit you are full of bad takes

Homophobic rants, racial rants, going after girls at bars while their boyfriends are sitting next to them, which he doesn't care because he can beat them. Enough reasons for people to hate him.
Can he stop a bullet because eventually that’s what’s going to happen

Reactions: Reb
Homophobic rants, racial rants, going after girls at bars while their boyfriends are sitting next to them, which he doesn't care because he can beat them. Enough reasons for people to hate him.
Lmao to you Cowboy is basically Hitler because you read some shit on Wikipedia, nice

Do you know Cowboy irl? Have you ever seen a video of him being a truly bad person?

Comes off as a bit of a bully, also explains why he folds when he’s not the hammer in fights. Kinda type of guy to compliment your new trousers just to talk shit about them behind your back later

What did he say about him folding? Yeah he.s just....well yeah..

Lmao to you Cowboy is basically Hitler because you read some shit on Wikipedia, nice

Do you know Cowboy irl? Have you ever seen a video of him being a truly bad person?

Watch his appearance on Joe Rogan Podcast, he is making fun of his own behavior.

Really ? I never really dug his whole badass/cowboy gimmick because he's just a rich white dudes with giant houses who think riding ATVs and shit with a cowboy hate makes them a rough riding rancher. But I never thought he was a scummy asshole like that .

well maybe I'm wrong, never been a fan and haven't followed him deeply or anything, but that's been my impression of him. But yeah he's a rich white dude with all that too I think

Cowboy hasn't looked good ever since he had a kid, and brought the baby into the cage. Babies should not be allowed in a cage.
That's not true. "Father Cowboy" was a mythical fighter for like 1 fight and believed he was gonna go on a streak fighting for his kid and being more responsible lol

Just didn't last more than like 1 fight

well maybe I'm wrong, never been a fan and haven't followed him deeply or anything, but that's been my impression of him. But yeah he's a rich white dude with all that too I think
Bro what you can't just say that about people . I mean I know this is a pointless internet forum but come on <45>

Hahahahaa "well maybe I'm wrong, never been a fan and haven't followed him deeply or anything"

So you're literally just making shit up

This is why I don't believe shit on the internet about fighters or celebrities, scumbags like you just say shit because you're not a fan of them as a fighter

Back