So Covington vs Woodley, who wins?

Colby via motor/blanket to get woodley tired

Woodley gonna end up getting arrested to flat out murdering Colby.
He's the worst possible challenger for Tyron but he's definitely earned the L

Depends on the Ref. Don't think Covington can actually get Woodley down, but he can certainly wall and stall him. If the ref lets it play out, I could see Covington eeking out a boring decision.

I rather see Thompson vs woodley since Thompson has gotten screwed on at least one decision .. but god if coby wins= crinch
He's would be even more insufferable than he is now.

No thanks.

Woodley knocks him out and makes America great again, or at least the WW division.

Covington is as overrated as McGregor. He hasn't fought Till, Thompson, Usman, Ponzinibbio etc. He beat an over the hill Maia and a much shorter ex 155lber in RDA. I hope Till, is fight ready to go against Covington if Tyron gets injured.

LOL at people now all going for Woodley after 1 fight
Typical dumb sherdog
Colby can win this no doubt.50-50 probably

Till made the same mistake as Lawler did, he thought he could outsmart Woodley. Giving Woodley the time and space to pick his punches is a death sentence for any fighter, it's only a matter of time before he opens you up. The way to beat Woodley is to be relentless and not give him any chance to think, and that is why I think Colby has a better chance of beating Woodley. Woodley though has a very clear size and strength advantage, so Colby is going to need to put up the perfect performance to win.

I'm picturing GSP-Fitch. What do you do when the other guy is a better version of you in every way?

Woodley is a stronger, safer colby. He wins 8/10 times they fight.

Woodley by not being one dimensional

LMAO

Newbs now really believe Woodley is some "decent counter puncher" because he dropped an unproven prospect in Till with a counter off a telegraphed step in with no misdirection

lmao, fuck outta here with that white belt. Woodley has been a counter puncher for a long time and the Till fight has nothing to do with my post. He walked pressure fighter Gastelum into counters all night, he's ko'd and dropped several fighters with it.

He doesn't need to be some elite counter puncher to catch fucking Colby Covington, who is barely more proven than Till.

Woodley beats the fuck out of him

Colby is made to look Woodley look good

Not a fan of Woodley, most of his fights are boring as fuck but I can't stand that other asshole Colby. So I hope Woodley slaps the redneck out of him, carries his unconscious corpse to Washington and slams it on Trump's desk along with a signed picture of Colin Kaepernick (no clue if that's how it's spelt ).

I hope they fucking make that fight soon. Both should be healthy to fight.

Back