So Covington vs Woodley, who wins?

I rather see Thompson vs woodley since Thompson has gotten screwed on at least one decision .. but god if coby wins= crinch

Woodley has the best pacing of any fighter with his build. He has never lost a fight because of his gas tank, and Colby has nothing he can do to wear on Woodley, because Woodley is better everywhere. Woodley can fight at any pace he wants and beat Covington at any pace he wants.
Yeah you have a point. I admire how Woodley overcame his only deficit by pacing himself and the fights he‘s in.

Still Colby’s hope is to grind until Woodley gasses out. What else could he possibly do.

MinorBlandGhostshrimp-size_restricted.gif

Woodley, I didn't think Colby had a chance before Till and def'ly don't after Till.

You need to use distance and volume to beat Woodley. Colby can't do that.

Colby embarrasses him

Woodley's 1 round cardio won't do shit against the GOAT pressure fighter

Got to think Woodley after this

Great fight. Can't wait and it deserves to do pull in some numbas, and I'm glad it's coming out of a Woodley finish instead of the snoozer against Maia

T-Wood by destruction. Cuckington gets slept standing.

I want the guy who actually likes America to win, but after watching Woodley tonight he beats every 170er on the roster right now.
So you wanted Woodley(the American) to lose tonight? Just say you suck trumps and colby tiny pebbles. Fucking ass.

So you wanted Woodley(the American) to lose tonight? Just say you suck trumps and colby tiny pebbles. Fucking ass.
Trump doesn't even understand what America is really about. He admires autocrats and dictators and thinks he should have that kind of authority and power in the US. It's completely un-American. Yet his supporters think they're MORE American, LOL.

The Real WW CHampion, obviously.....

Colby

A pressure fighting wrestler with poor striking offense and defense and finishing ability

or

A vicious counter puncher with the best TDD stat in the UFC (97%) who's more athletic and experienced

I wonder...

LMAO

Newbs now really believe Woodley is some "decent counter puncher" because he dropped an unproven prospect in Till with a counter off a telegraphed step in with no misdirection

Don't see how Colby wins this one. He's tough and has great cardio, and is a very good wrestler/grinder, but Tyron cancels out the wrestling and is extremely efficient, and is just too deadly on the feet.

Back