So, Could We Finally Get To Witness Chael v Chuck Now?

LockardTheGOAT

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
If anyone remembers, these two had some back and forth exchanges last year which had a lot of people intrigued as to whether Chuck would return to the octagon to fight Chael Sonnen. Chael showed a lot of interest in the fight. But for whatever reason, it didn't happen (Sonnen figured that it wouldn't; He accused Chuck of using his name to get attention and nothing more.)

But now that Chuck is back and showing interest in fighting again and now that Chael's already been eliminated from the grand prix tournament, could we see this one actually get booked? Would you even want to see these two fight?

Here's a great promo that Chael cut on him, btw:

SpiffyInbornAmericanbulldog-size_restricted.gif

No chuck should not and better not fight again. He doesn’t beat a single person who actively trains MMA anymore.

It’s not a sleight on him, he’s just old (for MMA) and has been out of the game for too long.

No thanks. Chuck never should have fought last night.

I don't want to see Chuck fight again, Chael would maul him.

I know Chael is the bad guy but I don't see him taking that fight. I bet he would fight Tito again though.

Why would you want to feed Chuck to a guy who hasn't lost a single round in his entire career?

No more fighting for chuck.

Seriously. No more

Why, so Chael can hump him for 3 rounds?

Although if Chuck got KOed by that pillowfist it might make him seriously consider retirement.

Its not Chales ground game I'm concerned about. Chuck is a boss when it comes to being taken down and getting back to his feet. Its anything that lands flush on him.

Chael has been going hard on Twitter...he wants the fight badly.

Why, so Chael can hump him for 3 rounds?

Although if Chuck got KOed by that pillowfist it might make him seriously consider retirement.

Chael wouldn't hump him. Chuck would be unconscious again by the middle of the second round at the very latest.

If this is Golden Boy MMA 2, I can see Chael carrying Chuck for 3 rounds. Beating on him just enough to keep the fight moving along and not KO'ing him. Give the fans 3 solid rounds of pummeling; something that Ortiz didn't do.

anyone who suggests Chuck should fight anyone ever again should be beaten about the kidneys with big sticks.

Back