So Conors opponent said he didnt "quit"

he turned over because he was attempting to defend himself by improving position.... Nate countered his attempt. I dont see where he quit, he got beat.... but he didnt quit

Didn't even try to peel off the hands, not even 2 on 1 attempt. He might as well said put your arm around my neck so I can tap!

You mean like Aldo with his 2 arms raised while unconscious. Seriously didn't Nate just say how it happened, can you guys not just accept what he says and not what you want to believe? It's not like Nate has anything to gain from saying Conor wasn't a pussy and tapped too quickly.
You just solved the puzzle, moron. Nate will never put down the guys he's smashed because it doesn't do him any favors. In reality, Conor had to call for the ref to save his life from being taken.

At UFC 196, Diaz ripped Conor a new o-ring. At UFC 202 he's gonna make it official.

image.jpeg

You just solved the puzzle, moron. Nate will never put down the guys he's smashed because it doesn't do him any favors. In reality, Conor had to call for the ref to save his life from being taken.

At UFC 196, Diaz ripped Conor a new o-ring. At UFC 202 he's gonna make it official.

View attachment 127365

Not to mention Nate has to sell the fight and make it seem that Mcgregor is a legitimate threat.

Mcgregor fan boys are like Overeem fanboys who insisted he was clean Lol

Not to mention Nate has to sell the fight and make it seem that Mcgregor is a legitimate threat.

Mcgregor fan boys are like Overeem fanboys who insisted he was clean Lol
Man I can't agree more. To be fair, most of Conor's fans are fat and acne infested teenage boys who haven't had pussy since pussy had them. Their brains haven't fully developed enough to be rationalized with, nor can they identify all of their contradictions. The types that think they know everything and don't know a fucking thing in this world. I wonder who their next hero is gonna be after Conor fades away into obscurity.

View attachment 127365
I dont get why you spam the same shit over and over but whatever i suppose. The reason Nate said what he said he because thats what he knows unless you can stick a different picture that proves Nate wrong.

I dont get why you spam the same shit over and over but whatever i suppose. The reason Nate said what he said he because thats what he knows unless you can stick a different picture that proves Nate wrong.
Nah brah, it's because Nate wants to keep his bitches relevant. That's all it is. Conor quit on that UFC 196 octagon floor and you and I both know it. I'm just the only one that has the balls to admit it because I'm not a pussy fanboy like you.

image.jpg

Man I can't agree more. To be fair, most of Conor's fans are fat and acne infested teenage boys who haven't had pussy since pussy had them. Their brains haven't fully developed enough to be rationalized with, nor can they identify all of their contradictions. The types that think they know everything and don't know a fucking thing in this world. I wonder who their next hero is gonna be after Conor fades away into obscurity.

Most of them are sexually conflicted, I would say gay or maybe bi-curious.

image.jpeg
This guy is their next object of affection

But the Sherdog haters say "McTapper" and all this BS.

Then when Nate says "He didnt give up...thats one thing"

silence.

You're disputing that Conor tapped out in that fight???

Am I missing something here?

Most of them are sexually conflicted, I would say gay or maybe bi-curious.

View attachment 127367
This guy is their next object of affection
That whole cliq is full of a bunch of metrosexuals. Just look at how they all dress and carry themselves. You can't TELL me they've never sucked a few dicks here and there before in their lives.

lol you think that's a brilliant sales tactic to tell fans that Mcgregor quit? Who the hell is going to buy the ppv then, if they think Mcgregor will quit on his knees offering up the neck again?

Nah brah, it's because Nate wants to keep his bitches relevant. That's all it is. Conor quit on that UFC 196 octagon floor and you and I both know it. I'm just the only one that has the balls to admit it because I'm not a pussy fanboy like you.

View attachment 127369
That just fits your narrative and no matter who says what, that wont change. if Conor, Nate or any of the coaches contradicts what you want to believe then its all discarded and you stick a few picture up to take the piss hoping for a reaction and carry on. Not really much of a debate/conversation just the same regurgitated unsubstantiated words/lines/pictures that may have been funny the first time but done Ad infinitum , they lose their luster.

That just fits your narrative and no matter who says what, that wont change. if Conor, Nate or any of the coaches contradicts what you want to believe then its all discarded and you stick a few picture up to take the piss hoping for a reaction and carry on. Not really much of a debate/conversation just the same regurgitated unsubstantiated words/lines/pictures that may have been funny the first time but done Ad infinitum , the lose their luster.
I stopped reading that "That". You're a fucking idiot and I have a whoooooooole lot better things to do than to continue verbally slapping you around. But not to worry. You have two weeks left on Sherdog and you'll be gone. Exactly where you left on March 5th.

image.jpeg

I'll never get fighters tapping out of chokes.

Obviously you tap out of joint locks, but you seriously let a choke ride til you go limp.

I stopped reading that "That". You're a fucking idiot and I have a whoooooooole lot better things to do than to continue verbally slapping you around. But not to worry. You have two weeks left on Sherdog and you'll be gone. Exactly where you left on March 5th.

View attachment 127373
Nah i don't think so,i was here on March 6th maybe even after the fight on the 5th, cant remember for sure as for the rest of your garbage...well at least the picture is new. Now have you got anything relevant before you slither off into the night?

Nah i don't think so,i was here on March 6th maybe even after the fight on the 5th, cant remember for sure as for the rest of your garbage...well at least the picture is new. Now have you got anything relevant before you slither off into the night?
image.jpeg

Like i said, anything relevant?
UFC 196 is pretty relevant. More relevant than say....... 194. So I'd say Cloner being tapped out is still pretty fucking relevant. Thanks for playing bro, you've been a real trooper. Better luck next time.

#StillMyBoy

Back