So Conors opponent said he didnt "quit"

Yeah man, why not? He was trying to defend himself, realized Nate was ripping through him on the ground, turned over and gave the RNC away. Not too outlandish.
he turned over because he was attempting to defend himself by improving position.... Nate countered his attempt. I dont see where he quit, he got beat.... but he didnt quit

He was flattened and the RNC was in deep. What is the point of robbing your brain of more oxygen? It's not like it was a guillotine that he could wait out.

Benson tapped as soon as the arm bar was locked in. Live to fight another day. They have nothing to prove.
Like I already mentioned, your arm can snap in armbar. So that example doesn't qualify, but props for giving Smooth his respect. However Smooth us KNOWN for fighting to the bloody end if possible when in a sub as long as he's not about to lose the limb.lol

If you don't see that him rushing to tap to that particular sub as a STARK contrast to the fighter MacGregor portrays himself as, then your letting your fandom(or something else.lol) partially blind you.

Because a part of him still wants to fight
But the rest is saying pack it in, you're finished
that makes no sense

Tapping is acknowledging defeat. The fight was over and there was nothing to be done. Quitting implies there was still something else that could have been done.

that makes no sense
I'll make a thread for you and explain

_

So you're saying Conor didn't quit in that fight because he tried to defend the choke?

That makes no sense to me

he turned over because he was attempting to defend himself by improving position.... Nate countered his attempt. I dont see where he quit, he got beat.... but he didnt quit

I like you too much to argue that much tbh, we'll never agree on this anyway

I'll make a thread for you and explain

_

So you're saying Conor didn't quit in that fight because he tried to defend the choke?

That makes no sense to me
tumblr_m0alrwfpQd1r3tiwzo1_400.gif

He only escaped the guillotine because Nate let it go for the position of the mount that Conor handed to him... Position before submission homie...

I like you too much to argue that much tbh, we'll never agree on this anyway
just accept you are wrong and we can move on..... is that really too much to ask? lol :p

just accept you are wrong and we can move on..... is that really too much to ask? lol :p

You have been behaving yourself lately, so you can have this one. Don't let me catch you slippin though.

Wow

This kone guy is about to tap out to mayhem monkey

I love how everyone is acting like him tapping makes him some kind of chump. Hendo has tapped, yet everyone loves him. Same with Robbie, rampage, Anderson and countless others. There's nothing wrong with tapping when you get submitted, but Conor's haters act like its some kind of huge insult to be submitted.

I love how everyone is acting like him tapping makes him some kind of chump. Hendo has tapped, yet everyone loves him. Same with Robbie, rampage, Anderson and countless others. There's nothing wrong with tapping when you get submitted, but Conor's haters act like its some kind of huge insult to be submitted.
Not saying he's a chump for tapping
Nothing wrong with it. He

He did give up though
He did try and avoid the pre fight conferences for ufc 200 because he was shook

I don't know
Maybe he's got his confidence back

Back