So Conor

Yeah I don't know, both are pretty bad with it. Conor at least let's his opponents have their moment for a while first though, Nate just immediatley makes excuses (tons of them). Look at what he said about the Josh Thomson fight, pretty delusional if you ask me.
The excuses after the Thompson fight was ridiculous, he resorted to saying Josh was making “bitch noises” as he was knocking him out.
The guy who knocked you out.....is the bitch...
Silly Diaz bros.

Your job must suck
Nah I'm a paralegal. I get into the office at about 9 and if i completed everything from the night before I pretty much have dead time until about noonish when my bosses get back from court and give me new assignments.

Love my job btw. At night I'm a freelance paralegal. I charge $55 an hour. But this is the internet so you're not gonna believe me.

...I charge $55 an hour. But this is the internet so you're not gonna believe me.

68325816.jpg

What did he say after the Thomson fight. I remember Josh kicking in him the noggin and Nick throwing in the towel.

Then again neither Nick nor Nate has ever taken responsibility for a loss and said they weren't the better fighter that day.
I can't find what I read where he said something like it would have been sad if Thomson didn't finish him in the state he was in. He also called Thomson a bitch that was running away and scared for his life lol.

Can post pictures of his most recent injury but not one iota of proof of this mysterious broken foot he claims he had going into the Khabib fight?

Dude is the king of telling people post fight he had a pre fight injury with no proof.

I'd like to hear a hugger defend this
He looks hungover in the cast pic. That ain't no training injury, this fool punched a wall while coked up, or fell down drunk and tried to catch himself.

Can post pictures of his most recent injury but not one iota of proof of this mysterious broken foot he claims he had going into the Khabib fight?

Dude is the king of telling people post fight he had a pre fight injury with no proof.

I'd like to hear a hugger defend this
Here is the proof you asked for. This is McGregor 2 weeks prior to UFC 229.
images

Hey I never watched the documentary so I never saw this. I've said it before and I'll say it again I don't care what a person does when they know a camera is on them. Only camera I trust is a hidden camera. If someone is on camera they act they way they expect people expect them to act.

What I do know that you shouldn't be able to walk. A sprained ACL requires 2 to 4 weeks of stabilization let alone a torn one.

I can believe he strained his ACL and had to rehad that while training. But no way in hell did he "80% tear it" and it was still weight bearing.
You can fully tear your acl and be weight bearing.

You could just post it AFTER the fight instead of his patented "just take my word for it" "i fought on an 80% torn ACL (aka a torn ACL)"...
It would be disrespectful to post right after a fight. The best way is to let some time pass.

Back