So Conor

Diaz has a pamphlet, Mcgregor has an entire series.
Yeah I don't know, both are pretty bad with it. Conor at least let's his opponents have their moment for a while first though, Nate just immediatley makes excuses (tons of them). Look at what he said about the Josh Thomson fight, pretty delusional if you ask me.

Typical hater stuff pal. When Conor tore his ACL before the Mendes fight, I didn't see any proof that he did. Guess he was lying

2 years later: Documentary released and it shows about 20 minutes of him recovering from the injury and pushing through the camp. People will praise a fighter for winning with an injury, but scorn a fighter for saying they had an injury after losing.
People believe what they wanna believe (including us lol)
If real proof came people would just post the vid of him stomping and kicking and the goal post would be move to "to what degree was his foot broken?"

It never ends

Typical hater stuff pal. When Conor tore his ACL before the Mendes fight, I didn't see any proof that he did. Guess he was lying

2 years later: Documentary released and it shows about 20 minutes of him recovering from the injury and pushing through the camp. People will praise a fighter for winning with an injury, but scorn a fighter for saying they had an injury after losing.
Hey I never watched the documentary so I never saw this. I've said it before and I'll say it again I don't care what a person does when they know a camera is on them. Only camera I trust is a hidden camera. If someone is on camera they act they way they expect people expect them to act.

What I do know that you shouldn't be able to walk. A sprained ACL requires 2 to 4 weeks of stabilization let alone a torn one.

I can believe he strained his ACL and had to rehad that while training. But no way in hell did he "80% tear it" and it was still weight bearing.

Hey I never watched the documentary so I never saw this. I've said it before and I'll say it again I don't care what a person does when they know a camera is on them. Only camera I trust is a hidden camera. If someone is on camera they act they way they expect people expect them to act.

What I do know that you shouldn't be able to walk. A sprained ACL requires 2 to 4 weeks of stabilization let alone a torn one.

I can believe he strained his ACL and had to rehad that while training. But no way in hell did he "80% tear it" and it was still weight bearing.

Well here's a video of Conor stating that he "could not walk" when injured

for whatever its worth

Yeah I don't know, both are pretty bad with it. Conor at least let's his opponents have their moment for a while first though, Nate just immediatley makes excuses (tons of them). Look at what he said about the Josh Thomson fight, pretty delusional if you ask me.
What did he say after the Thomson fight. I remember Josh kicking in him the noggin and Nick throwing in the towel.

Then again neither Nick nor Nate has ever taken responsibility for a loss and said they weren't the better fighter that day.

That's some Eddie Bravo shit bro, look into it.

No he can be doesn't post pictures of pre fight injuries post fight. He just talks about them then has the audacity to accuse others of faking injuries when they actually posts medical pics.

yeah but he roasted those fighters because they pulled out

Bro I just post this...

And then you post this

Thats crazy
lmao

@Tomas it never ends
Dude you just posted "people believe what they want to believe (including us)"

That tells me your rational and understand you might have a bias in accepting something as true or not.

My bias comes from 11 years of football from pee wee to college and hanging out in a training room and seeing all types of injuries including all grades of ACL/MCL injuries.

That's why i harp on the "80% torn ACL" comment. An 80% torn ACL is a torn ACL. Considering Conor missed a little over a year previously for a torn ACL and understanding that wrecking your knee may be a career ending situation (thus no fighting and back to welfare/plumbing school) it doesn't make sense that he would risk it.

You'll still watch his next fight and make hater posts afterwards

se la vì

You'll still watch his next fight and make hater posts afterwards

se la vì
Funny I was one of the few people giving Conor credit for his ground game against Khabib. He constantly forced Khabib to start over in his progressions well until he couldn't anymore.

He's really a bjj brown belt.

Funny I was one of the few people giving Conor credit for his ground game against Khabib. He constantly forced Khabib to start over in his progression well until he couldn't anymore.

That's one instance of non-hating.

That's one instance of non-hating.
I don't hate Conor. I enjoy his fights.

The only issues I have is with his die hard huggers, this notion he's some top notch boxer and his injury stories.

Which is why i started this thread talking about this mysterious broken foot he suddenly is blaming his loss on.

I'm pretty fair in my assessments of fighters.

I don't hate Conor. I enjoy his fights.

The only issues I have is with his die hard huggers, this notion he's some top notch boxer and his injury stories.

Which is why i started this thread talking about this mysterious broken foot he suddenly is blaming his loss on.

I'm pretty fair in my assessments of fighters.

If the "die hard huggers" came out and agreed with you, then what? You sleep better?

If the "die hard huggers" came out and agreed with you, then what? You sleep better?
Nah I love their hissy fits, delusions and mental gymnastics. It gets me through work.

@Soul On Ice He's ducking the video proof of Conor saying he couldn't walk

giphy.gif

Back