So Conor

Bend NvR Break

Order to Chaos. Chaos to Order.
@Steel
Reaction score
Can post pictures of his most recent injury but not one iota of proof of this mysterious broken foot he claims he had going into the Khabib fight?

Dude is the king of telling people post fight he had a pre fight injury with no proof.

I'd like to hear a hugger defend this

Posting pics of injury before a fight?

<seedat>

200 IQ move, my guy

Who cares his next fight will be khabib in a year or so

can i get a free pass like conor ? because he is living rent free in your head.

Make a fucking conor subforum for all these morons already

<seedat>

200 IQ move, my guy
No he can be doesn't post pictures of pre fight injuries post fight. He just talks about them then has the audacity to accuse others of faking injuries when they actually posts medical pics.

Maybe conar broke it during khabibs fights

Most fighters do this and considering he didn't claim injury after the Nate or Floyd fights I'm not too suspicious. If you want the actual king of claiming injury after a loss it's Nate Diaz. He did it after RDA, the second Conor fight, Josh Thomson etc...

I don't think I would post pictures of an injury before a fight unless I was going to back out.

Most fighters do this and considering he didn't claim injury after the Nate or Floyd fights I'm not too suspicious. If you want the actual king of claiming injury after a loss it's Nate Diaz. He did it after RDA, the second Conor fight, Josh Thomson etc...
Diaz has a pamphlet, Mcgregor has an entire series.

I don't think I would post pictures of an injury before a fight unless I was going to back out.
You could just post it AFTER the fight instead of his patented "just take my word for it" "i fought on an 80% torn ACL (aka a torn ACL)"...

Today on the washing machine...

Dude. Do you just skip past the FP of Sherdog? It's the top story.
i know but why make threads about a retired fighter who hasnt won a fight in a while ? the fact you have to start a thread about this and challenge nuthuggers to debate shows that you have conor living in your head.

i know but why make threads about a retired fighter who has won a fight in a while ? the fact you have to start a thread about this and challenge nuthuggers to debate shows that you have conor living in your head.
I'm living in your head it seems. You didn't have to click or comment

<seedat>

200 IQ move, my guy

Typical hater stuff pal. When Conor tore his ACL before the Mendes fight, I didn't see any proof that he did. Guess he was lying

2 years later: Documentary released and it shows about 20 minutes of him recovering from the injury and pushing through the camp. People will praise a fighter for winning with an injury, but scorn a fighter for saying they had an injury after losing.

Back