So Conor is back and good now because he beat a fighter that was knockout in his last 2 fights? lol

Dyson350

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Bunch of UFC marks, this fight did Conor no favors. All he got was a blown up ego fighting a guy who gets beat consistently. If you're dumb enough to think this fight meant anything you're probably dumb enough to feed into stuff Dana says too. And last night Dana was talking about how ring rust is real...after the long lay off and going out and fighting a all but retired fighter for 40 seconds, that will catch up with him when he actually fights someone decent.

Bunch of UFC marks, this fight did Conor no favors. All he got was a blown up ego fighting a guy who gets beat consistently. If you're dumb enough to think this fight meant anything you're probably dumb enough to feed into stuff Dana says too. And last night Dana was talking about how ring rust is real...after the long lay off and going out and fighting a all but retired fighter for 40 seconds, that will catch up with him when he actually fights someone decent.

Just Dennis Siver/ 2 week notice Chad Mendes all over again. Dont worry, when he fights a real fighter who wasn't brought in to lose, he'll be choked out again.

I really don’t get the hate and salt that resides in some people.

5TF4oCr.gif

It's hard to say if it's just Cowboy's mileage a month away from 37 or Conor is back to form

This fight went exactly the way Conor and the UFC wanted because casuals and Conor fans still see Cowboy as a big name. Nevermind he'd lost 6 of his last ten (now 7 of 11) and been stopped in his last two before this.

Jon Anik: "Cowboy's won a lot of big fights, beat Alexander Hernandez" :D

Gaethje beats Cowboy: WHAT A MONSTER, EVERYONE IS DUCKING HIM NOW

Conor beats the same Cowboy in less seconds: .....not good enough

Lol at Tony-Cowboy being such "a knockout"

He beat him way faster and more impressively they did

He's back...he's been out for a long time, Cerrone was a good match up. No one expected that early TKO and absolute dominance.

Moving forward, McGregor definitely needs a tougher opponent. Masvidal would be sweet. Then we could see if McGregor is 'truly' back.

He's back...he's been out for a long time, Cerrone was a good match up. No one expected that early TKO and absolute dominance.

Moving forward, McGregor definitely needs a

tougher opponent. Masvidal would be sweet. Then we could see if McGregor is 'truly' back.

Agree. Though I expected Cowboy to throw at least a handful of strikes before being finished, the outcome was just as expected. I honestly just said “meh, told ya”. (The shoulder strikes were pretty surprisingly and ultimately the deciding factor.)

would love to see him fight Mas though. 100% agree.

Moving forward, McGregor definitely needs a tougher opponent. Masvidal would be sweet. Then we could see if McGregor is 'truly' back.

200.gif

It wasn’t the greatest win ever. Having said that it’s pretty fucking huge consider how messed up Conor has been the last while. I wasn’t sure he would ever come back. Dude was another few shitty decisions from losing it all. Now looking forward things look pretty integrating Mx I’m just glad conor is back. It’s fun.

Back