So Conor is a world beater again for beating Cowboy?

Moro

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
There’s threads already stating no 170lb fighter can beat Conor lmao you beta cucks.

every training session since the khabib loss had better been hours upon hours of takedown defense.....or hes going to have a hard time this year (after the upcoming masvidal win of course)

He’s beaten him in much more impressive fashion than Gaethje, RDA or Tony. It’s gotta say something.

I don’t think he should get another crack at Khabib without another win at least though. Give him Masvidal or Gaethje

Almost as cringeworthy as everyone pretending Justin Gaethje is some big shot that McGregor would have trouble with. Only Khabib beats McGregor @ 155, let's be honest. Any no. of guys beat him at 170 though

Its not who you beat. Its how you beat them.

And lol at a two weight champ not being a world beater.

Its not who you beat. Its how you beat them.

And lol at a two weight champ not being a world beater.
Aldo was a good win, no telling how a rematch goes though because it ended so fast.

For all we know it could go like Cain/JDS II and III, after the first KO in their first fight that ended early.

I'd like Conor to fight Gaethje on the same card as Tony vs Khabib just in case one of them drop out for the 5th time.

He’s beaten him in much more impressive fashion than Gaethje, RDA or Tony. It’s gotta say something.

I don’t think he should get another crack at Khabib without another win at least though. Give him Masvidal or Gaethje

Nope, RDA's win was similar.

MMA fans have a short memory. You are only as good as your last fight. He's always been pretty good. Losing to Khabib that erase that.

In couple months when Cowboy strings together some wins all of sudden people will all of a sudden remember he is.

Back