So.... Conor gets thrown off UFC 200 because he wouldn't do a little press....

fm20000

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
But Ronda is given a free pass to do literally NO press at all for this fight?

She's literally nowhere near the draw he is at this point. How is this allowed?

ibcOtN8Tx2GEhq.gif

Ronda clearly wrote it into the bout agreement (ie. It was a condition of doing the fight).

Conor's press commitments for 202 were also greatly reduced, and no doubt for the same reason.

Promoting fights after a loss is really, really yucky :)

Oh well the world will keep on spinning.

Ronda sucks something of Dana which I won't describe here, because I like my account.
And Conor doesn't.
That's why.

UFC needed to appease their petulant former superstar because they are desperate for ppv sales.

All of Ronda's problems could have been avoided if she just acted humble in defeat. Instead she had a meltdown and let the pressure continue to pile up.

Conor got them another 1M PPV by being taken off UFC 200. Chances are 200 wouldn't have hit 2M with Conor so it was a good business move. Ronda is gonna earn more by not sounding like a dumb suicidal bitter person for 207

holy shit what a garbage thread jesus christ

Lets get it straight. Conor did not show up for UFC 200. He threw a temper tantrum, and refused media obligations and removed himself

Whats wrong with ronda pre negotiating all this stuff? Honestly it only hurts her in the long run. Shes going to suffer in ppv buys for the lack of promotion.

McTappa nutthugger complaining about fighter not getting equal treatment??

retarded.jpg

Back