So Conor can dish it out but can't take it?

Come to think of it... yeah it has been pretty quiet on the hype/ trash talk scene for such a 'big' fight coming up .......

you guys ever watch pro wrestling?

wme=wwe

nothing to see here

Conor took it bud, don't worry.

maxresdefault.jpg

Don't you think it's bit ironic that the guy who built a career off bad mouthing fighters, getting personal, being an all around asshole during pressers has now became sort of a 'nice guy' all of a sudden? Was fighting Cerrone also a PR move because he was willing to not bring up any dirt McGregor has made since his last showing?

There are now quite a few stones laying outside
the glass house he's built ripe for the picking that a few fighters would've taken advantage of. Seems to me like there were some "stipulations" made regarding this Cowboy fight, from standing and putting on a show to the UFC trying to repair this guy's image at the cost of hyping this fight. You have the immense cheating against Khabib and still resorting to giving up and tapping after all that smack he talked, to the old man at the bar and other things. I just find it funny we now all of a sudden get this humble Conor. It's kind of like that kid in school who would bully everyone in elementary but then ends up hardly growing after the 7th grade and now wants to be friends because everyone's caught up to him.

This is just more Dana/UFC strategically manipulating this guys career trajectory. Last thing they wanted for McGregor was to feel embarrassed in the lead up and humiliated in the cage. That may have finished him. Luckily Cerrone was on board for the welcome back party.

i'm pretty certain all fighters have been told that if they talk about conors rape woes, they will be cut. only fighter i can think of that brought it up was khabib, and dana knows putin would assassinate him if khabib got cut

in the past we've had fighters go after conor for fighting midgets, for being on welfare, for renting a mink. now that hes implicated in multiple rape cases - not a word

Don't you think it's bit ironic that the guy who built a career off bad mouthing fighters, getting personal, being an all around asshole during pressers has now became sort of a 'nice guy' all of a sudden? Was fighting Cerrone also a PR move because he was willing to not bring up any dirt McGregor has made since his last showing?

the glass house he's built ripe for the picking that a few fighters would've taken advantage of. Seems to me like there were some "stipulations" made regarding this Cowboy fight, from standing and putting on a show to the UFC trying to repair this guy's image at the cost of hyping this fight. You have the immense cheating against Khabib and still resorting to giving up and tapping after all that smack he talked, to the old man at the bar and other things. I just find it funny we now all of a sudden get this humble Conor. It's kind of like that kid in school who would bully everyone in elementary but then ends up hardly growing after the 7th grade and now wants to be friends because everyone's caught up to him.

This is just more Dana/UFC strategically manipulating this guys career trajectory. Last thing they wanted for McGregor was to feel embarrassed in the lead up and humiliated in the cage. That may have finished him. Luckily Cerrone was on board for the welcome back party.
That is called PR move and not doubt it is the UFC telling both guys to keep it civil. Remember how the UFC basically let CONor say and do what he wants, used his criminal activity to hype the khabib fight. Had fuck all to say when conor was trashing everything about khabib on twitter but as soon as Khabib retored with "You're a Rapist" and that photo of conor fucking around with another women Dana and the UFC decided to step.

You can see clear favouritism with conor - he attacks opponent's family, kids, religion, ethnicity it's all good but as soon as a fighter attacks his shady life it's suddenly off limits.

He's being really careful. If he shit-talks and gets beaten by Cerrone, it' 10x the humiliation i.e vs Khabib. He took it so bad, he retired and has only just managed to get the courage to try his luck again.
If he plays it safe and plays Mr Nice guy against Cowboy and gets beat, he's hoping it won't look so bad. If he wins then he can start mouthing off.

nice trying to do a revisionist history thing...haha conor was asking for a rematch almost right away, after losing...but you gotta love these hate threads on conor....every day, there are so many...they just make up stuff, that simply never happened...."just managed to get the courage to try his luck again" hahahahahahha....how you can type that is beyond me...the ufc and conor have been negotiated for a long time now...

Sounds like he's in your head to me.

Lets see how he/they conduct themselves for fight week and on embeddeds I expect Cerrone to remain consistent in behaviour Conor on the other hand I expect his inner devil to take hold once the vibe of fight week takes hold.

Yes, the only reason why McGregor is fighting Cerrone is because Cerrone won't talk trash. Nice analysis.

Yeah, I hadn't really thought of it until now, but Conor really had no choice in stopping his personal attacks and taking the relatively nice guy approach this go around because there's just too much material on Conor to throw back in his face...unless, of course, he's ready to embrace and own such a villainous role as rapist and beater up of old men.

I am not ready to put on my tinfoil hat just yet. All this is easily explained.

Cowboy has never talked a lot of smack. And It's hard for Conor to talk smack right now because he has not won an MMA fight in north of 3 years, he was prison raped and humiliated in front of the world his last time out, and he has been raping and punching old people in his spare time outside the cage.

But don't worry, if Conor flat-lines Cerrone, he will be back to his old douchebag self in no time. Everyone can see how awkward and difficult being genuine and humble is for him.

I am just really interested to see who he fights next if he wins. Because beating Cerrone is getting him no closer to a TS at WW or LW unless Fergie beats Khabib. You can bet your ass he won't fight Gaethje or rematch Poirer at LW. He might fight Masvidal at WW but he has to know Usman would destroy him.

I think Dana is hoping Fregie beats Khabib in April, or that Khabib misses weight. That way if Conor beats Cerrone, Dana will just have Conor bypass every top LW like before and go straight to a TS.

Last edited:

there is no question to me that conor would not only fight any fighter anywhere , but that he wants the hardest fight in the division - kabib over all others.
there is also no question that conor has a lot of money behind him and due to that every decision needs to be carefully calculated and his career needs to be focused on the business side of things. not just from his point of view but also the ufcs. Conor can not expect to get the pay he demands against just any fighter and the ufc wont market a fight for him unless they know it will be massive and the timing is right.
conor vs Justin was the fight to make but its not going to sell as well and he knew justins entire selling point would be bringing up the negative things on conor constantly. especially the old man situation. made zero sense from a business perspective for this to be his first fight back.
cowboy is also one of the fighters conors respects. something you will notice is he gives big fights to fighters he secretly respects. He liked nate before they fought because nate is from a low income area, follows a lot of the same philosophies when it comes to fighting, has always been loyal to his team, respects his ability and fight style. you will notice when conor goes off on a list of guys he could fight - cowboy, frankie, nate all end up on that list always because they are all fighters he deeply respects and knows they will show to fight.

with that said I believe his decision to fight cowboy was 100% based on business and his goal of getting back to kabib asap.
I am also certain he is nicer now due to his negative media attention and legal issues. I think hes fully aware of where he is at and realizes he needs to make some statements in the cage before he can start to open his mouth more again.

I don't think it's a conspiracy like you think, but I may be wrong. If Conor wins I'm sure he will immediately be back to talking shit to everyone.

conor is a classic bully of course he can dish it out but cant take it

nice trying to do a revisionist history thing...haha conor was asking for a rematch almost right away, after losing...but you gotta love these hate threads on conor....every day, there are so many...they just make up stuff, that simply never happened...."just managed to get the courage to try his luck again" hahahahahahha....how you can type that is beyond me...the ufc and conor have been negotiated for a long time now...
How could Khabib fight he was suspended and fined. Conor has just got back. And why should Khabib give him an immediate rematch, he got raped. Poirier/Tony was next in line. Please stop sucking on Conors balls so hard. Your likely to suck all the testrone out of them. Then we have another on medical testrone theraphy.

Big name
Good style matchup
legit top 10
and no trash talking

Gaethje isn't as big of a name, is a tougher fight and if Conor lost that fight the UFC killed their cash cow. I never considered Conor getting out trash talked but if he got matched again (Khabib was doing a good job of returning fire with shit talk) and had his ass beat again that's career ending for Conor.

Plus I like this matchup more, Conor is coming off of a loss and hasn't won in forever, this isn't a tune up fight this is a fair fight (Name value is the only reason people thinks he should fight Gaethje)

I think it lost its effect because it was only effective when he was winning and backing the trash talk up. Having lost like he has, he needs to regain that persona of a winner before he can start trash talking so much again.
He and the ufc are trying hard to make Conor look like he has the fire back, and wants to win and be champ. I dont think he will will ever be the same as he was. All the cash had changed him. It's happened to a lot of guys. Fedor used to have that fire, he wasted to win to give his family a comfortable life. He went in to knock people's heads off and win asap. It was about moving up and gaining. He and conor both made it all the way up. Mike Tyson was another like this. After they reached the very top, there was no place left to go. They lost the fire...and unless Conor gets back to champion, all will have failed at being the best again.

How could Khabib fight he was suspended and fined. Conor has just got back. And why should Khabib give him an immediate rematch, he got raped. Poirier/Tony was next in line. Please stop sucking on Conors balls so hard. Your likely to suck all the testrone out of them. Then we have another on medical testrone theraphy.

but to say that conor is just getting the courage to fight now is incredibly retarded...that's my point... that the hell is Testrone or theraphy...someone needs grammar lessons.

but to say that conor is just getting the courage to fight now is incredibly retarded...that's my point... that the hell is Testrone or theraphy...someone needs grammar lessons.
Look you moron, it is you who should take English/comprehension lessons. Conor has just regained a tiny bit of courage to get back into mma. Khabib retired him. He was so destroyed and humiliated by Khabib that he retired.
https://www.cnbc.com/2019/03/26/conor-mcgregor-announces-his-retirement-from-ufc.html

Then when he managed to summon a bit of courage to fight in the UFC again he was called out by Gaedje again and again, he refused to even reply to him. He's been called out again and again by Masvidal and he refused to fight him point blank, yet had boasted that he had designed the 'baddest motherfukker belt'. Poirier called him out many times and he absolutely refused to fight him since he went on a roll in the LW (only losing to Khabib).

The only person he agreed to fight was midget Frankie Edgar. Then agreed to fight Cowboy thinking this guy is on the way down having lost to Masvidal and Gaedje.

So Mr Conor Nutsucker, did Mcgregor just about manage to get a bit of courage to get back into MMA?

You fukking answer it.

He has no problem calling people Nazis and cholos...

but dont call him a leprechaun or he will flip out!

Back