So come during training camp? That's the answer to success lol ffs

filthynumber1

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
I can't tell how much is trolling and how much is serious but it's ridiculous. Shertards claiming that all mma fighters should start sniffing coke during training camps... Like, for real??!

Yes that will allow them to grow freakish long arms, super long legs and be 6'5 and be the LHW GOAT. just sniff coke. It is the answer. Super cheap drug too. :rolleyes:

Also sniffing coke might seem like a good idea in the beginning, ya gives you energy, your on top of the world....for like 20 min. Doh! Time for more coke. Rinse and repeat. except now bigger n bigger lines required to achieve same 20 min high....Next thing your Chris leben broke and no where to go.

The shertardedness today is off the charts.

Last edited:
Suckit /crotchshot

I know a lot of MMA fighters who do purple drank and sizzurp before fights and training camps ... Pretty common actually

I know a lot of MMA fighters who do purple drank and sizzurp before fights and training camps ... Pretty common actually

i'd pay to see a fighter walk into the cage leaned out, and every thing he says is chopped and screwed

I can't tell how much is trolling and how much is serious but it's ridiculous. Shertards claiming that all mma fighters should start sniffing coke during training camps... Like, for real??!

Yes that will allow them to grow freakish long arms, super long legs and be 6'5 and be the LHW GOAT. just sniff coke. It is the answer. Super cheap drug too. :rolleyes:

Also sniffing coke might seem like a good idea in the beginning, ya gives you energy, your on top of the world....for like 20 min. Doh! Time for more coke. Rinse and repeat. except now bigger n bigger lines required to achieve same 20 min high....Next thing your Chris leben broke and no where to go.

You might be referring to crack by accident.

Anyway. Who cares? It's illegal and it may help training in some respects, even minimal. He shouldn't have done it. He's a dipshit.

This is a secret Chris Leben bashing thread, he's not Jon Jones, ban this guy! Here on Sherdog, we're only allowed to bash Jones and only Jones.

Iam not bashing leben. Lebens story is well known. Feel sorry for him actually.

You might be referring to crack by accident.

Anyway. Who cares? It's illegal and it may help training in some respects, even minimal. He shouldn't have done it. He's a dipshit.

Ok maybe 30 min, 60 tops if u can find high end shit.

Crack high is literally minutes or less

Sherdoggers are posting like they're on crack.

RBGmem.jpg

Back