So Cody Garbrandt has a 65 inch reach?

Ol'Ironhead

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
God damn...And he thinks he's going to catch Dom with that? Even fucking MM has a longer reach than Cody and MM is like 5'2... Should have gotten this on his neck instead of whatever crap he's got on there already

Dino2.jpg

....lol

Last edited:
It's going to be a rough night for Cody come next Saturday.

65 inch reach? I couldn't even reach the top of my penis with that. And I have a tiny penis.

Cody is a beast. He has such a strong following that is only growing. He will soon surpass Mcgregor.

Remember on TUF when Cody totally punked Mcgregor and his whole team???

Cody is a beast. He has such a strong following that is only growing. He will soon surpass Mcgregor.

I don't know if that's sarcasm or if you're just a legitimate born retard.

Cody can't throw looping punches he just stabs people with his stumps.

Last time he threw a hook he punched himself in the face.

Last edited:
never get your neck tattooed like that, looks ridiculous

I have the feeling, the same as many, that this will be a long / embarrassing night for him next Saturday. The only way he wins is if Dom shits the bed somehow and suddenly forgets his footwork and head movement.

trololol

what?

I remember McGregor correctly predicting that TJ had left TAM and that Cody would be next once he got a following. And then McGregor just shit on Faber and all of TAM that got whooped by Aldo

What he lacks in reach, he makes up for in body art. Dominick is going to be soooo intimidated by those sick tats.

Gerbraltar via TKO(Intimidation) 0 round.

Back