So clean Dan is fighting Cormier...

Hendo is a beast I can't count him out 100 percent. Unfortunately i have to pick Cormier to win.

So, according to Sherdog if Dan wins it will be his first win that counts since...wait when was Dans last win without TRT? I don't even know.

Dan has been visibly slowing down and his shoulders look so wrecked he's only got a couple of movements he can do with either one. I know he just wrecked Shogun with some amazing power hits, but I don't see him landing anything on DC.

I am not a DC fan, but he's got a major speed advantage and he'll probably drag Dan to the ground and hump his legs for 15m for an easy win.

Hendo without trt. Sweaty Teddy Bear by tko round 2.

putting money on Hendo for the major upset, I never count out the H-Bomb.

could care less if I lose.

I see a 29-28 cormier. Both will be tentative due to each others power and because of what's on the line. Just my 2 cents.

And just to note, I always hope I'm wrong with this kind of prediction.

Hendo's well past his prime (especially without TRT) so he should be an easy fight for Cormier at this point, but you can never completely discount the H-bomb. Power is the last thing to go.

So clean Dan is fighting Cormier...

Mr%20Clean.jpg

Curious to see how Hendo performs without TRT, I have Cormier via decisive UD, although a TKO late in the second or third after he tires out Hendo isn't out of the realm of possibilities. Hendo is a tough ass guy though and you can never fully count him out.

lol @ clean Dan

That's cute

I have cormier by tko in the later rounds. But hendo is hendo, a KO from his side is always there.

Dan is legendary, he however is an old man. But still Dan isn't an easy fight for anyone and he finds different ways to land that right hand. Cormier is a stud of course and more than likely will win and end up fighting JBJ but to completely count Dan out is stupidity

Back