So Chael Sonnen Was Right About Lance Armstrong All Along... Demands Apology

Testosterone is a steroid hormone that the body naturally synthesizes.

Anabolic steroids are chemically synthesized to mimic the effects of testosterone.

You don't know what you're talking about.

Before you go telling people they don't know what they're talking about, you might want to learn yourself.

No where does it specify anabolic steroids as being synthetic. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Testosterone "Testosterone is a steroid hormone from the androgen group and is found in mammals, reptiles,[1] birds,[2] and other vertebrates. In mammals, testosterone is primarily secreted in the testicles of males and the ovaries of females, although small amounts are also secreted by the adrenal glands. It is the principal male sex hormone and an anabolic steroid."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anabolic_steroid Now show me something there that says they must be synthesized (which, btw, TRT IS!)

Oh, you might want to read up on "endogenous" and "exogenous." When speaking medically, you should also learn the difference between synthetic, semi-synthetic, and endogenous.

Anabolic steroids are chemically synthesized to mimic the effects of testosterone.

All injectible testosterone is synthetic, Einstein. :redface:

And all forms of testosterone, dihydrotestosterone, nandrolone and their derivates are Anabolic Androgenic Steroids

Anabolic = building up, construction of molecules
Androgenic = male characteristics in vertebrates
Steroid = organic compound with certain molecular characteristics

Chael roids (or at the very least has). Not fighter bashing, it's been proven by the NSAC.

Still got kneed into oblivion by Silva. At least Lance won in his respective sport./thread

Well stated sir!!!!!!!!!!

Testosterone is a steroid hormone...an anabolic one.

Chael roids (or at the very least has). Not fighter bashing, it's been proven by the NSAC.

Still got kneed into oblivion by Silva. At least Lance won in his respective sport./thread

Not only that, but Armstrong was able to go undetected for 7 years! :icon_lol:

lol, ole Chael was telling the truth back in the day. Now he wants Lance to apologize to him:

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1486353-chael-sonnen-demands-apology-from-lance-armstrong

I'm glad we have Chael watching out for us.

ALSO! If Chael was right about this, what else was he right about?!? Nogeras feeding a bus a carrot perhaps? The possibilities are endless!

Chael didn't even have the balls to admit he made that comment and now he wants an apology? lol.

Bit of a joke.

All these years and you morons still take him seriously and try to call him out every time he says something, like anything you point out is going to rock his world or the world of anyone who gets it.

Some Mexican guy said it! I don't even have a twitter account! *a little while after giving out his official twitter account* You all keep catching him! You're soo smart!

Chael is god!

Lance takes PEDs and wins 7 tours. Chael takes TRT and gets choked out and kneed out without winning a darn thing. Lance > Chael.

I'm not a fan or either. I can't believe cycling is a sport. You just ride around on a bike. Next thing you're going to tell me is that running is a sport.

Well to be fair Chael said that Lance's drug use contributed to his cancer in which he in turn profited from, which is technically still incorrect according to medical literature. Although you have to figure testosterone must have some affect on the testes, they just haven't proven a link to anabolic steroid use and testicular cancer yet. There are tons of body builders who take testosterone, so there should be enough data to support the claim that theres no correlation, but who knows.

I hope some of these fighters that gas in the 2nd round see how easy it is to use EPO and still pass these tests.

I watch MMA not WWE. Not interested in Chael or his comedy "act" so I don't really give 2 shits about what he's said or hasn't said.
Yeah, that's why you're posting in a thread about something Sonnen has said. :rolleyes:

Maybe if he hadn't denied ever accusing Lance Armstrong.

But he did deny it, so shut up this time Chael.

Armstrong always denied taking roids and has just admitted that he was cheating. Sonnen never denied taking roids, fessed up before the failed test even came back, and has carried on taking roids for the rest of his fights (with proper TUE paperwork). Two completely different situations.

A lot of people don't realise Sonnen was on the same roids for the second Silva fight as he was for the first fight: http://www.mmajunkie.com/news/2012/...xemption-for-ufc-148-bout-with-anderson-silva

yea and wasn't it a reporting issue for the TRT? he was on is in past fights and had no issues

Chael is a tit, at one point he denied accusing lance. Stay behind your words then you might get an apology.

Chael:

1. Lance Armstrong cheated - Correct

2. That's why he got cancer - ...yea

Also Chael was busted for cheating, was suspended for a year and then convicted of money laundering.

pot-kettle-black.jpg

Back