So Chael Sonnen Was Right About Lance Armstrong All Along... Demands Apology

Actually he was never caught for roiding. If you do your research rather than blindly posting, he was suspended for improperly filling paperwork for TRT, which he had a doctors approval for.

Caught roiding?? Damn sure he was!
Testosterone is an anabolic steroid (which every idiot should know by know) and Chael was caught with a 16:1 T:E ratio, 3 times as hight as the maximum TRT level allowed. Even if he was allowed by NSAC to cheat with TRT (which he wasn't) he still would have been busted since he was doing far more test. then he should.

Chael roids (or at the very least has). Not fighter bashing, it's been proven by the NSAC.

Still got kneed into oblivion by Silva. At least Lance won in his respective sport./thread

Trt isn't roids, you are fighter bashing

USA was wrong, the rest of the world knew it !!!!

Sorry TS but after the 3rd armstrong tour de france, everybody was convinced he was dopping, dude was accelerating like a scooter after 5 hours of race on top of the Alpes.

Caught roiding?? Damn sure he was!
Testosterone is an anabolic steroid (which every idiot should know by know) and Chael was caught with a 16:1 T:E ratio, 3 times as hight as the maximum TRT level allowed. Even if he was allowed by NSAC to cheat with TRT (which he wasn't) he still would have been busted since he was doing far more test. then he should.

im so sick of having this argument, the 16:1 ratio wasn't a real stat, it was a rumour that turned into something else, the NSAC never made that stat.

im so sick of having this argument, the 16:1 ratio wasn't a real stat, it was a rumour that turned into something else, the NSAC never made that stat.

My bad, his ratio was actually 16:9

"On the forms, the 33-year-old Sonnen listed "1 shot" of testosterone, which he stated he took on Aug. 5, just two days before his title match with Silva.

According to CSAC time lines, Sonnen's urine sample was sent to the UCLA Olympic Analytical Laboratory, received on Aug. 10 and testing procedures began on Aug. 13.

On Sept. 2, the lab informed the CSAC that Sonnen's testosterone to epitestosterone ratio (T/E) tested at 16.9. Though testosterone is naturally occurring in the human body, that number is well above the T/E threshold ratio of 4.0. A follow-up carbon isotope analysis was conducted on Sept. 7, with the finding that the test results were consistent with the administration of a steroid."

Testosterone_Suspension_3.jpg

Apparently there a some idiots who don't know testosterone is an anabolic steroid..

I LOATHE Sonnen. I hate his pro-wrestling PR, and I think trt is basically legalized cheating.

However, Sonnen >> Lance Armstrong.

Lance Armstrong didn't just cheat. He tried to ruin the lives of anyone that accused him of cheating, including former friends, team-mates and close associates. He used his million dollar legal team to intimidate, harass and do everything possible to F up these people, as well as commit perjury in court.

Sonnen's big crime is nothing compared to Lance--he's just a shit-talker that messed up his TRT once. Sonnen had legal problems too, but he wasn't a dick about it, and afaik, he never tried to wreck anybody (outside of the cage).

Apparently there a some idiots who don't know testosterone is an anabolic steroid..

Dude don't try and win an argument on technicalities, testosterone is something you need for your body to work, it didn't improve muscle mass, it simply brought him back to the original level.

Dude don't try and win an argument on technicalities, testosterone is something you need for your body to work, it didn't improve muscle mass, it simply brought him back to the original level.

Yeah and Stephan Bonnar only did masteron to help cut weight, and Bigfoot Silva only did Boldenone to treat his acromegaly

michael-jordan-laughing.gif

Glad Chael called that cheater Armstrong out.

Testosterone is a steroid hormone that the body naturally synthesizes.

Anabolic steroids are chemically synthesized to mimic the effects of testosterone.

You don't know what you're talking about.

I've never been a Chael fan, but I have to agree with him here:

"Well, instead of saying 'Hey listen, I cheated and gave myself cancer, don't be like me,' he actually made himself the victim and then went out and profited something like $15 million from this 'Hey, poor me, let's find a cure for cancer' campaign instead of just coming clean and saying, 'Look, here's what I did, I screwed myself up, and I hope people learn from my mistakes.'"

Back