So.. can Weidman get his shot now?

Eh, why not Belfort/Silva rematch? Too soon?

I'd prefer to see Weidman.

Weidman should just get the title like Rhonda.

so pissed off right now.

at the end the day. anderson will be champion till he retires

Why are you mad? Did you really want to see Andy starch Bisping? I had zero interest in that fight

Weidman already beat #3 and #5-7 (depending upon the ranking you follow).... He already deserves the shot.

If anything, Weidman vs Greek-Phil because those two are more interesting. We know what Vitor will do against Ando.

I think the plan was to get him one more fight. But with him not being able to fight til June possibly, he might be next.

well, based on the logic people were using before:

bisping's still only lost to good competition, so maybe he still deserves a title shot.

Now that the absurd Bisping hype is done for Weidman should get it with one win. That would make him easily the #1 contender.

Anderson is going to sit out forever if he has to.

Probably still announce Silva vs Bisping.

Bisping loses to Sonnen, and his stock sky rockets and he's a huge contender, he loses his #1 contender fight, he gets a crack at Anderson.

Based on how things go with Bisping, this sounds about right. I assume after this loss to Vitor he's considered the #2 ranked 185er now.

Based on how things go with Bisping, this sounds about right. I assume after this loss to Vitor he's considered the #2 ranked 185er now.

He always was. No one has beaten him at 185 except Silva.

Anderson got his title shot with a win over Leban who wasn't ranked.
I didn't include his fights outside the UFC because lot's of his fans don't count his losses there.

Back