So can a female fighter beat an A-Level female athlete?

Oh god this is retarded.... Everyone should just get this;

IT DOESN'T MATTER HOW MUCH YOU WEIGH IF YOU WOULD CRY LIKE A LITTLE GIRL AFTER TAKING THE WEAKEST PUNCH.

Fighting is not for everyone.

Even the most "athletic" female non-combat athlete would get emberrassed against any top WMMA fighter regardless of weights.

Joanna knocks her out inside a single minute 100/100 times.

Last edited:
Huge size difference but yes the fighter should be able to win in a fight. Might take the better part of a round.

Against someone her own size though (i.e. Cyborg) it would be a hilarious destruction, probably about 10-15 seconds.

I would favor Serena in a tennis match though

I can't believe how little faith people who are fans of MMA have in the skills of the athletes they watch. Can an MMA practitioner beat an A level athlete at MMA? Ummmm, yes. Of course.

And it's funny that people think the idea that Conor could beat someone that sizably outweighs him is ridiculous. I'm by no means a tough guy or even a good martial artist. But after 9 months of BJJ, when I was 17 years old and weighed 130 lbs, I submitted a professional body builder who came in to try BJJ. He was 5'11" and I'm guessing about 230.

If pencil neck, 17 year old me can do that, then Conor McGregor beats the hell out of prowrestlers.

Fighting is all about being able to take a punch. As Rocky said, "It ain't about hard you hit, it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward."

Exactly, what were Tupac's last words, derived, a second before, reason being.

Serena is an ESFP. Do Ron Artest, Charles Barkley, George Foreman grill, etc. have a problem keep on pressing forward, like an enraged bull when mad? Has nothing to do with, ISTP (Dillashaw) and ESFP, easily gravitate toward punching and stuff. ESFPs hit like a mack truck, big motor gross dominant. Es natural...Capriati, also an ESFP what she just go out and do to her golfing broskie? It's not a surprise, it's to be expected. If you want to die, emotion is a powerful emotion. It's not a problem, then. Kobe is an ISFP just like Aldo. Do you know it took like a bazillion dollars in development, and Venus and her sis' got swept out of the Olympics by pasty little things? WHITE!!!! When your sandlot, means more than anything to, 'you,' reasoning is all about maintaining a forthright stance...did, 'you' know?

Francesca Schiavone is a mighty fighter too.

Steffi Graf without training for, ran the Olympic qualifier no problem for the Seoul Olympics. She's an ISTP...she may say it was her crayyyeddad, but competing is a part of their nature. Hand-eye coordination, fast-twitch, power like a mack truck...a *bazillion dollars* in development. The shear depth-disparity...these are A-athletes. A+-level athletes, with the right type for fighting.

Why do ESFPs frequently gang-bang, mosh-pit lead the party, hit home runs, and not lead-off singles? Even not the most powerful ones, still have top three for flickering in their face evasion skills, think Ali/likely Anderson Silva. ISTP's have sport-geared motoring feet, think hunting, but suck at dance. Navratilova, I beat the boy at racing, I SMASHED HIM at racing, I DESTROYED the boy at racing!!!!!!...what's wrong with that, mom? Exactly, ISTP, A-level athlete. Her mom, say noo0o[ooo, but? It's only natural.

She stink, though at dancing, *decidedly* more uncomfortable there...feeling the music, they're simply not as good.

See the difference in type nuancing?

ESTPs frequently can dance, the deaf one won Dancing with the Stars. The Good Morning News weather gal, ENFP...A-level athlete in the traditional sense? No...but being able to feel the music, is a talent too. ENFPs interpret the music better than ESFP Jodie Sweetin, dance training, abstract poetry, they feel the groove, they NEED the groove...but it's more of an upbeat 360 Serena twirl, do the splits, hit the ball through the fence, kinda groove.

Their 'abzstract'-face, comes off as more child-like, less, nuanced. It's subtle, but detectable, the difference, lile a doll in those moments, it's,!^ not like a top-flight ENFP or INFP in those cases; those instances, where the nuances in hey it's a rainbow, type emotions, must categorically be, defined. Don't deny, that you're not human!

I can't believe you macho guys would JUMP to the conclusion, that an ESFP...even a dainty one, will stab you in a flash, and not back down. Saw it the other day, dimpled Asian gal, he died...military husband. They is like, when they snap, they have no control. One knife gash, it's not much. TALENT. It's real, this is how they are. When they lash out they do not stop, they claw, and,; cannot control...the groove in the moment takes over. It's a FACT.!

If you take A+level athletes like Serena, from Compton mind you, or Graf whose dad was a boxer...or, heck, even Kim Clisjters whose dad was a soccer star and mom a national gymnast...it's absurd to think, you have to understand, ESFPs and ISTPs, are *programmed* to keep on coming. Has nothing to do with all this macho mythologies of toughness, it's type based. If you're macho and afraid to emote in front of a crow'=d that make you every bit the peesy, remember that, where you stink most next time.

How never, oh my gosh...why would you brag about, what, 'you *SHOULD*, be "good" at?

Seriously, I am sooo tough.

Did BJ run? He did. Did he run twice, from the cops? He did. Do most ESTPs do this? Yes, they do.

There is no in-between.

In other words, not naturally 'fearless.' A failed ESTP pro surfer, miserable but incredibly handsome, married someone 9 years younger, and...? Before he started a faith-based surf school, he ran back to the scene, to turn himself in. There are levels. Basic instinct, but, there are levels, which either kick-in, or don't.

It would be soooo much more scary, I've seen it. So, blahhh. It's all sport, the levels of hell in life can make everyone's daily plight, seem preposterous.

TLDR. Glad, my life wasn't stolen from me. HAH, it's not a matter of not knowing, right from wrong though.

There is no excuse, only a lack of interest in more foresight; which, requires more work.

In 20 years, I've never delivered a single bum cover letter or recommendation letter, the best in the world. I feel so much better now.

Was it wasted?

9 people living in a closet. I had to 'murder' a preppie. BHWLHA HWHaHWHA ,

Circumstance-exempt.

There is no conflict of interest, in my last breath.

Back