So can a female fighter beat an A-Level female athlete?

Not A Real Fan

Deep State Agent assigned to monitor Sherdog
Banned
Reaction score
Can
111215-UFC-Joanna-Jedrzejczyk-SS-PI.vresize.1200.675.high.14.jpg

beat
serena-williams.jpg
?

A lot of people think martial arts is magic.

In another thread, they say that Conor McGregor can beat a pro wrestler who outweighs him by 100 pounds. 100 in-shape pounds. Granted Conor would have a better chance than an average Joe but c'mon!

So can Joanna beat Serena?

JJ relies on volume and can't end this fight soon enough; Serena KO's her or rips her head clean off w/ a bulldog choke.

Looks just like Miletich vs. Newton, except now Newton is Francis Ngannou.

wtf, serena is 155lbs?

Really stupid thread but I can't keep myself from participating. Isn't Serena like 200 lbs or some shit? At least have your fantasy matchup with her against Cyborg.

Joanna via seppuku.

Edit: WAIT......WAIT. THAT DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE. I'm not even gonna edit it out.

chicken_regret_nothing.gif

Serena bashes her head in then clean off with that tennis racquet.

Serena beats her after watching a single Bork highlight

How about we give Serena someone her own size?

Megan-Anderson.jpg

The fighting abilities of women is overrated a 115 girl with no punching power fighting a legit super athletic 160 pound women is equal to that same girl fighting an 200 pound man who is not a complete bitch she gets her ass beat

every source on google says 155lbs.

lol
So what? There are no weight classes in tennis.
That's either what she says or what some tennis club wrote into an official online profil or whatever.
YOu can't honestly look at that girl and think she's 155 lbs with 5'9 and that shape...

LEL.

Joanna Champion would smoke her and it wouldn't even be close. Do people forget about things like speed, agility, technique etc. etc.

#JoannaBless

So what? There are no weight classes in tennis.
That's either what she says or what some tennis club wrote into an official online profil or whatever.
YOu can't honestly look at that girl and think she's 155 lbs with 5'9 and that shape...
find me a source that says otherwise, you can't use yourself as a source.

Back