1. We now have a new forum called Fantasy Matchup Discussion. Access it here

So cal seminars

Discussion in 'Grappling Technique' started by rockstrongo, Aug 27, 2010.

1. rockstrongo

rockstrongo Yellow Belt

Is there any bjj seminars or any type of wrestling seminars coming up. I live in the riverside area. Also does anyone know any good bjj schools close to the riverside area? I use to go to marcellinis jiu jitsu in mo val which is a gracie affiliate but it was too expensive.

2. hustles

hustles Green Belt

There is a Gracie Barra opening in Lake Elsinore sometime in the next couple months and one in Rancho Cucomonga already. I am not sure how close they may be to where you live.

3. rockstrongo

rockstrongo Yellow Belt

Former WEC 155LB Champion and BJJ Black Belt, Cory "Casper" Cass will be hosting 2 BJJ Seminars in one day in the Central Valley on Oct 2nd, 2010. His first one will be held at Bakersfield Jiu Jitsu in Bakersfield, CA and then off to Cleber Elite in Visalia, CA and the cost is FREE. For information, registration, and other upcoming Casper seminars, check out www.thefightlab.com.

im not sure if hes any good i never heard about him but heres a seminar for you guys