So Brock never really left WWE

The guy is 41 years old. He was never coming back, he just used ufc so he can get better pay.

that saudi money is tooo sweet for Brock to let go. At least Stipe has his rematch.

This is only a one off event. He was always doing the Saudi show, they get paid a ridiculous amount of money for that one. Its not part of their normal storyline. Quite a few old names come back just for that show. Don't think that's got anything to do with the DC fight not happening.

WWE also pays guys merchandise sales on top of their contracts which is huge. Toys, t-shirts and especially the video game gives them a huge payday.

Brock is probably close to 15 million under his current WWE deal. Unless UFC wanted to break the bank, I don't think it would be worth it. Brock did well but not amazing numbers against Hunt. I think that ship has sailed.

Does anyone know how much WWE stars make compared to UFC fighters? Wouldn't be surprised if it was a lot more.

And don't get me wrong I think WWE is a joke, but I think the narrative that it's "easy money" is also untrue. I've heard that those guys actually put a ton of abuse on their bodies with some of those stunts. Could be wrong though

Drastically more.. they have to compete on a weekly basis, and do exhausting amount of promos during the live event.. too hype up their next ppv.. WWE is a more exhausting sport than UFC, but it pays more... Even though the business is all about entertainment.. they lost me as a fan once they went the pg-13 route.. No straight man wants too watch full grown men compete without any violence, brutality, sexualized girls in it... So they lost me as a fan long, long time ago.. probably a year or few before HBK "retired" at wrestlemania that's when i lost interest.

Can’t blame him, no testing no real fighting and tons of money.

That was always the description and that's why he went to The UFC. He's an athlete. He has a need to test himself against the best. Don't worry about that card in SaUdi Arabia because there is always this disclaimer on the tickets: CARD IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE

Does anyone know how much WWE stars make compared to UFC fighters? Wouldn't be surprised if it was a lot more.

And don't get me wrong I think WWE is a joke, but I think the narrative that it's "easy money" is also untrue. I've heard that those guys actually put a ton of abuse on their bodies with some of those stunts. Could be wrong though

It's mixed bag as I'm sure you looked at the link posted.

The guys that make big money have earned it through sometimes decades of living on the road working many more days than not.

Now the guys you see out there every week and at most house shows, the pay casts a wide net and those guys/girls making say 300-500K are busting their ass to get that year after year after year. Many times they work 300+days a year for that money. I don't forget there is a lot of guys making less than 100K and still living on the road 300+ days a year. A lot of these type of guys don't even really have "home" to call a home. It's a brutal lifestyle.

There is a lot of UFC fighter that fall in that 300K to 1 million a year makers and a lot of fighters that fall in that 50K to 200K a year area. So what is easier, training for 2 to 4 fights a year but making a home a home or working 300+ days a year living out of suitcase for 150K a year.

The guy is 41 years old. He was never coming back, he just used ufc so he can get better pay.
True, but the UFC used him aswell when he made an entrance at the Cormier-Stipe fight so it was a win-win situation i guess

Back