So both Jon and Arthur Jones caught cheating...

Who cares about Arthur Jones roiding. I'm pretty sure it's a job requirement for him.

To the untrained eye, perhaps. Had you engaged in professional sports, you would know it's nigh impossible to recover so quickly after severe injuries and traumas your body is subjected to and this goes double for contact sports. If nothing else, all of them use drugs to recover in off-season time. Deal with it...

Why doesn't everyone get caught then ?

Were Jon and Brock the only ones being tested ?

If everyone is using, how much exactly are these two using in order to get caught ?

Why doesn't everyone get caught then ?

Were Jon and Brock the only ones being tested ?

If everyone is using, how much exactly are these two using in order to get caught ?

Cycling. Some fighters do it properly and others don't. Also, with these new testing procedures being implemented, expect either more people getting caught or noticeable changes for the worse in their physical-related traits such as strength and cardio.

Yea but fedor was in Olympic sambo and they have strict drug testing. Fedor wasn't on steroids
ALL OF RUSSIA was banned from the Olympics this year for widespread PED use.

Not trying to be a dick here and no, I don't think Fedor is juiced up, but saying someone can't be on PEDS because they are a Russian Olympic athlete is nonsense.

ALL OF RUSSIA was banned from the Olympics this year for widespread PED use.

Not trying to be a dick here and no, I don't think Fedor was juiced up, but saying someone can't be on PEDS because they are a Russian Olympic athlete is nonsense.
The medals they won 10 years ago still stand so obviously there's nothing to suggest they were cheating back then. I don't believe fedor was on steroids either and most people seem to think he wasn't tested which is inaccurate

Getting caught with steroids doesn't exclude steroid use. Everything else does.

giphy.gif

Nice gif. Dumb post.

Do you really believe that the athletes who are caught are the only ones using steroids and that it's only the times they are caught that they used steroids? Because that is the logical conclusion of your statement. The nature of steroid use is such that you can never exclude the possibility that any athlete is using them.

Did you hear Lance Armstrong got caught cheating as well?

At least Arthur isn't posting any rainbow tweets

Nick Diaz: "everyone is on steroids" - Kenny Florian

The medals they won 10 years ago still stand so obviously there's nothing to suggest they were cheating back then. I don't believe fedor was on steroids either and most people seem to think he wasn't tested which is inaccurate
Well, they planned to cover up several failed tests in the past so, yes, there is something to suggest they were cheating back then. Who knows how much truth there is in that story but given how much better the tests are now and how huge Russia's PED problem is, it's not unfathomable that they were juiced then too. It's also not unfathomable that many other countries juiced too so I guess maybe i'm splitting hairs with that one.

But yeah, I don't doubt Fedor was tested and I don't doubt he passed. Not accusing him of anything.

Cycling. Some fighters do it properly and others don't. Also, with these new testing procedures being implemented, expect either more people getting caught or noticeable changes for the worse in their physical-related traits such as strength and cardio.

So Brock doesn't have experience in cycling... got it.

Nice gif. Dumb post.

Do you really believe that the athletes who are caught are the only ones using steroids and that it's only the times they are caught that they used steroids? Because that is the logical conclusion of your statement. The nature of steroid use is such that you can never exclude the possibility that any athlete is using them.

The ones getting caught are the ones abusing it so much, that they get caught.

If you speed sometimes you have very little chance to get a ticket. If speeding is your usual driving style, you are bound to get a ticket.

The ones getting caught are the ones abusing it so much, that they get caught.

If you speed sometimes you have very little chance to get a ticket. If speeding is your usual driving style, you are bound to get a ticket.

I agree with this much more than what you previously said. Thanks for clarifying. :)

The ONLY FIGHTER EVER to get an exemption for testing IS A VICTIM OF FREQUENT TESTING

Yes, he obviously wasn't able to adjust his prior cycle to competition's date. That's the risk when you embark on a journey down an unknown path. He was already on something before he decided to fight and therefore didn't manage to get it out of his system on time.

Yes, he obviously wasn't able to adjust his prior cycle to competition's date. That's the risk when you embark on a journey down an unknown path. He was already on something before he decided to fight and therefore didn't manage to get it out of his system on time.

That's the risk when you embark on a journey down an unknown path.

- He used steroids. He didn't embark on a journey. He used steroids.

He was already on something before he decided to fight and therefore didn't manage to get it out of his system on time.

- Ok I don't even know how to respond on this one. We didn't give him enough time to do his steroids properly..... Dude I am not responding to you anymore. Fuck this. This is not a discussion this is a mad house.

Back