So basically GSP asked for too much money? lol, Dana needs to get over his butthurt!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, the ignore list is a great feature. I've seen enough of that guy's posts to see he's not worth listening to. He's never bringing anything worthwhile to the table. If I'm only going to browse the forum for a certain period of time, and I only read a certain number of words per minute, why waste those words by allowing them to be his? A message board is all about reading other people's viewpoints, but there's no denying some viewpoints are more worthwhile to read than others. His are bottom of the barrel.
That's an interesting take on it. I was just thinking that if you ignore him and others you sometimes won't be completely able to follow what is going on in a discussion

Yeah, maybe that was a reason why the UFC brass was pissed he "needed a vacation" and then vacated/retired...
I think so. I saw an interview pretty recently where GSP was saying that he felt the UFC abandoned him during the end and wasn't treating him with the same respect they had prior, too.

LOL at people thinking they won't pay GSP , he probably wants 3 Mil
1 . If they pay GSP 2-3 Mil
2. They have to pay Tyron at least 600-900 K
3. Continue to pay Tyron 600-900 K
4. There not paying Tyron this
5. Nice try by Tyron

Make the deal and book the fight... He is worth every penny. Get the shit done.

Ptyzk.jpg

Are you guys referring to ppv%? Just wondering why they would HAVE to increase woodley's base pay when it's GSP drawing. Assuming they won't even be able to know how much GSP agreed to unless he states it publicly. I've never heard anything about contracts stating they get to adjust their pay based on a % of their opponents pay.

I understood mendes increase in pay (short notice) when fighting Conor.

Honest inquiry here.

Quit the sh!t-talking TS, since when has the UFC paid its fighters "too much money"?

Also GSP deserves whatever he's asking for.

Come on, who is gonna believe this bullshit that Dana actually cares about rankings and shit.

It's simple, GSP asked for too much money. Dana is still butthurt over GSP retiring after getting the gift decision from Hendricks.

Same go with Nick Diaz, Nick simply asked for too much money as well and perhaps they want him to fight Sonnen.

It's the sponsorships thats the issue

GSP is worth every red cent.

FACT
If GSP comes back I wont be watching him fight. But I am in the minority. He'll draw bigtime, Dana should give him what he wants. If it's less than $15m US then the UFC is getting a bargain.

Quit the sh!t-talking TS, since when has the UFC paid its fighters "too much money"?

Also GSP deserves whatever he's asking for.

I agree with GSP...Im saying he is asking for too much money which greedy UFC doesn't want to give...That's why I said too much money, It's fair however.

When GSP was at the top he was the biggest draw in the UFC

so yeah he deserves whatever he is asking for

I don't see quotes of Dana saying Ronda lost her hunger and desire to be the best.

As much money as Georges made for the UFC or as good as his record was years ago, he does not deserve to be fighting for the championship right not. Guy fled from the division. They will give the shot to Thompson, as they should
U can't flee from a division u cleaned out twice

Back