So, are we fans going to take a stand or what???

Right now me and TS are at the mall protesting but so far no one seems to give a shit. They keep asking me if he's a basketball player. I sent TS down to the dollar tree so we can at least make some UFC signs.

Fight the power!:icon_chee

Only some kind of pervert would care about cheating in sports!

lol wut

My ass looks odd in these white bad boy shorts I brought with me. I look nothing like Shogun from the rear. Now im afraid to leave the stall

Update!
TS just texted me saying some black Israelites took our spot and smashed our ufc signs. A cold walk to the parking lot in these tight ass trunks. At least we live to fight another day

Last edited:
we're down at the mall protesting, but nobody seems to give a shit.....

are you serious?! thats the most hilarious thing i've ever heard.....i can just visualize it too - epic. get a life, what do you think you're going to do, start a fucking political revolution cause bones likes to party? how many football players you think use some form of 'illegal' drug? the nfl is a multi billion dollar a year industry, and you think some forum posters are going to rally up and get millions of people to boycott the ufc? i'm surprised dana white himself hasn't shown up there yet in a helicopter to shut you guys down before you ruin the whole zuffa corporation! go home, drink a beer and chill out

we're down at the mall protesting, but nobody seems to give a shit.....

are you serious?! thats the most hilarious thing i've ever heard.....i can just visualize it too - epic. get a life, what do you think you're going to do, start a fucking political revolution cause bones likes to party? how many football players you think use some form of 'illegal' drug? the nfl is a multi billion dollar a year industry, and you think some forum posters are going to rally up and get millions of people to boycott the ufc? i'm surprised dana white himself hasn't shown up there yet in a helicopter to shut you guys down before you ruin the whole zuffa corporation! go home, drink a beer and chill out

Dana in the house.

yeah you got me, its me.....i've been watching your guys posts very carefully, seems you've got half the country rallied up behind you. guess i better listen to you guys and straighten this drug testing crap out quick before i'm ruined

Hardcore fans of MMA, after all those mind games with who gets banned for life and who gets a slap on the wrist, are you still going to keep quiet about the issue of banned substance or what? I, as a real fan, I will not ever order any MMA until they show me the all tests results of Jon Jones, and why he got away with murder!

The whole reason of why I watch MMA is to see who is the toughest guy without cheating, but if I wanted to see a corrupt sport that doesn't care about who is cheating and just who is winning, then I will tune into something else. I hope you guys take a stand and stop ordering those big events until this issue is resolved.
1 jon jones did not get awa with murder.
2. ufc mma is not a sport. it is a prize fighting thing. Dana white matches who he wants to see fight. he brings in fake wwf guys because they are his friends. He says one thing and then he turns around and does another. These althetes have 2nd jobs as being a mma fighter only benefits about 5% of the people in it.
3. you should STFU and just enjoy it for what it is. It is a circus.

well said......get a life people. if you don't like, just stop watching. the fact that you're on here whining says you do like it, but think you can/should change it....get back to reality

No they are not, they have one of the best drug testing programs in the business. Overeem is pretty clear on that and so are many others who have failed their tests.

NSAC are clueless, they showed that in the last two meetings where they had to be explained to about the most fundemental basics of doping. I can guarantee that every coach, trainer and fighter who is involved in doping knows 100x more than the Nevada State Athletic Commission do. NSAC are well intentioned, but they are largely clueless. They may have the "best in the business" if the business you refer to is MMA, but in relation to other bodies they are clueless which is why clowns like Conte and Damsgaard are pedalling their wares in MMA

Jones tests shows no doping

Are you one of the koolaid drinkers who said Armstrong never tested positive?

Technically, on the samples provided, using the methods they used, Jones did not test positive for any substances banned in the environment he was in (ie. relevant to IC or OOC).

His figures however, did suggest highly abnormal testosterone ratios which at the very least demand further investigation.

Marion Jones never tested positive, Lance Armstrong never tested positive, Alex Rodriquez, never tested positive.

You can knock back the kool-aid all you like and take the view that Jones has not tested positive. This is true. Nobody is denying that.

However, his numbers are highly suspicious, and in other sports may well be enough to be treated as an "analytical" positive.

If that is the case why was he not charged by the commission? Do other sports use a different athletic commission?

In a word, yes.

In tennis about 80% of the anti doping is carried out by the governing body the ITF who just sweep their positives under their carpet

In Cycling about 60% of anti doping is carried out by the governing body the UCI who bury things under the carpet, but also saw in the biological passport. The rest of the testing is carried out by national anti doping agencies, USADA, AFLD etc

In all olympic sports, the testing is conducted by the national anti doping agency, USADA, CONI etc who work in partnership with the countries olympic committee.

In all of these sports the members of the anti doping bodies are experts in the field, with numerous experts who understand doping, with medical backgrounds, the state athletic commissions are best described as jack of all trades, master of none. They simple dont have the anti doping knowledge required

One thing they do have in common, ITF in Tennis, UCI in Cycling, State Athletic Commissions in MMA and Boxing is a lack of independance. There is a push in cycling to have anti doping moved away from the governing body and into totally independant Anti Doping. MMA anti doping will only be taken seriously when moved to a totally indepedant body (ie. USADA in the US, etc)

I couldn't careless what Jones does with his money. But my complaint with the UFC is its inconsistency, in regards to their treatment of fighters. The UFC is privately owned so they can do whatever the fuck they want with their assets. But I as a consumer do not have to buy their products if I don't like what I see. My biggest beef with the UFC is they clearly show favoritism towards fighters who can talk well and kiss up the most. They fine and cut fighters at will, in which they have every right to do so, with no grounds and far fetched explanations for doing so. I'd respect the UFC more if they're just being honest about why they fired this fighter but kept that fighter, instead of sugar coating it to make it look legit.

I will still buy PPVs based on how stacked the cards are. But I have never really held anger towards the promotion this long in the past. I'm hoping I won't turn out to be a former MMA fan.

This isn't necessarily a UFC problem, it's a problem with the nevada commission. Banning Wanderlei for life while his opponent gets 2 years was ridiculous. A complete power trip and kneejerk reaction.

What they need to change about the drug testing is let a truly independant body take care of it and also hand out the punishments and they need to be equal for everybody, then stuff like the Jones tests doesn't even happen. Not the snafu after the test results are there and not even the original mistake of doing a test that was not supposed to be done.

TS take a stand, delete your sherdog acct to show you aren't messing around this time

In an ideal world, Zuffa do a deal with USADA to handle all in-us testing both in and out of competition, and other national anti doping agencies for various countries.

Out of competition to include whereabouts via ADAMS, can imagine fighters going mad if they have to fill out forms to say where they will be every single day for their allocated 1 hour period. :D

Cant all these threads be wastelanded? They're clogging up the place.

Back