So, are we fans going to take a stand or what???

There is an explanation and we all know it, but he tested clean so no one's gonna aks for it.

Quite frankly as much as I hate it by the UFCs ( and the NSAC ) rules Jones is good. Rules are rules and he should be treated by them. I however think that it would behoove the UFC well to not let fighters compete with these kinds of levels.

Any Olympic sport for starters. Soccer, Rugby ... you are obviously uninformed but maybe Jones balls are in your eyes.

Sure they do

Like Jon Jones, Daniel Cormier's T/E ratio was also low

What exactly do you have for Cormier and a similar irregular TE ratio or is jones dick in your eye that you cant see straight.

It appears that Jon Jones' opponent at UFC 182, Daniel Cormier, also had an irregular T/E ratio.

This isn't the wwe and legit sports should have clean athletes and transparent access to test results to question why a test failed.

Sure they do

Like Jon Jones, Daniel Cormier's T/E ratio was also low

What exactly do you have for Cormier and a similar irregular TE ratio or is jones dick in your eye that you cant see straight.

It appears that Jon Jones' opponent at UFC 182, Daniel Cormier, also had an irregular T/E ratio.

Quoting from the post directly above yours.

Quite frankly as much as I hate it by the UFCs ( and the NSAC ) rules Jones is good. Rules are rules and he should be treated by them. I however think that it would behoove the UFC well to not let fighters compete with these kinds of levels.
#

Of course this includes Cormier. Although there is a difference Cormier is 36 and his levels where not quite so skewed ( actually its about 50% less skewed then Jones ).
Most sports assiociations would not have let anyone of them compete. They would not straight up ban them but not let them compete for a month or two (for their own protection).

So to be clear, you don't think Jones is a cheat?

Not according to the NSAC rules. He however most have a serious condition and should not be allowed to fight with these T/E levels. Maybe he is female though.

Still no explanation on how Jones had the t/e levels of a 80yr old woman.

You seem to have no understanding of logic. They didn't find anything illegal in his system, and his ratios are within legal limits. You're expecting HIM to take the effort of proving YOUR side of the argument.

Hardcore fans of MMA, after all those mind games with who gets banned for life and who gets a slap on the wrist, are you still going to keep quiet about the issue of banned substance or what? I, as a real fan, I will not ever order any MMA until they show me the all tests results of Jon Jones, and why he got away with murder!

The whole reason of why I watch MMA is to see who is the toughest guy without cheating, but if I wanted to see a corrupt sport that doesn't care about who is cheating and just who is winning, then I will tune into something else. I hope you guys take a stand and stop ordering those big events until this issue is resolved.

JJ got tested for a drug that he should never have been tested for and, as a result, arguably lost millions of dollars and his reputation.

Those involved are quite likely (and quite rightly) more concerned right now with avoiding a lawsuit than they are with the demands of some random, anonymous sherdog poster.

I don't care too much about his cocaine addiction. He can talk his way out of it, as far as I'm concerned.

But his T/E ratio of 0.19/1 should be further explained.

Perhaps he simply can not explain it. Oh wait, that means the crybabies would actually have to have FACTS to go any further. .. oh wait, that would require INTELLIGENCE, so no, they would just sit back and scream "LIAR, CHEATER, LIAR, CHEATER" until either they pass out or someone puts the pacifier back into their mouth.

Maybe you will when athletes start dropping dead.

We saw it multiple times in cycling, and how many unexplained deaths in football from heart probles.

Lol, those fat fucks, yea, big surprise....

I'm a fan of MMA, I'm not a creep who needs to know all the recreational ins and outs of someone else's blood.

Cage-grabbing and illegal foul shots affect the fairness of a fight more directly than any of that shit anyway.
LOL. Yeah, being able to train a hell of a lot harder and recover way faster is lesser cheating then grabbing the cage. Are you really this stupid?

Cool story TS.

Half the people on this forum proudly proclaim at every given opportunity that they don't pay for fights anyway. These aren't "hardcore" fans, these are hardcore forum users.

If Jones is dirty, he'll be caught. If he's caught, we can come back to the issue of the (very likely) greatest to ever compete being a steroid cheat. Until then you're just a guy standing there with his dick in his hand, waiting for a circle jerk anyone who will agree with you.

Which sums up most of Sherdog actually.

I suggest, go to UFC press conference of some sort.

Throw your shoe at Dana White.

Make sure to get it on video, too.

GO! Quickly. Stand up for our rights. It's all up to you.

Cool story TS.

Half the people on this forum proudly proclaim at every given opportunity that they don't pay for fights anyway. These aren't "hardcore" fans, these are hardcore forum users.

If Jones is dirty, he'll be caught. If he's caught, we can come back to the issue of the (very likely) greatest to ever compete being a steroid cheat. Until then you're just a guy standing there with his dick in his hand, waiting for a circle jerk anyone who will agree with you.

Which sums up most of Sherdog actually.

This sums it all up very nicely. Also, to all those boycotting the PPVs: Can we at least expect you to shut the fuck about fighter pay?

Three test results. Three abnormal hormone levels. Zero explanation.

Right now me and TS are at the mall protesting but so far no one seems to give a shit. They keep asking me if he's a basketball player. I sent TS down to the dollar tree so we can at least make some UFC signs.

Back