So are we all just pretending Jones's impossible T/E levels didn't happen now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
They were both low...no advantage either way.

So if you get 50% of your coworkers money you'd be okay bc in the end its pretty close....

Both had suspiciously low values. But JJ was twice as low and he is 10 years younger.
Like I wrote in another thread: 'If these where the Olympics both would have been banned'. Now this might not actually be true they might just have been kept away from competition 'for their own safety'.

So if you get 50% of your coworkers money you'd be okay bc in the end its pretty close....

Both had suspiciously low values. But JJ was twice as low and he is 10 years younger.
Like I wrote in another thread: 'If these where the Olympics both would have been banned'. Now this might not actually be true they might just have been kept away from competition 'for their own safety'.

How wise....do you like lollipops?

If I remember correctly, Jon's levels were 0.19 and 0.29 to 1. DC had 0.40 and 0.48 to 0.7-1.3 to 1 is normal, 1:1 is the standard. As you can see, Jon's levels are twice as bad as DC's, but they are both not what it is supposed to be.

Maybe he just busted a nut and was in the "Why do i do this" phase when they tested him

Did DC have kidney disease? Is that true? That could affect his levels...no?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back