So are we all just pretending Jones's impossible T/E levels didn't happen now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I just check what the official line is because I wouldn't want to upset anyone with heresy.

Well, if (as Pink Floyd wrote) cutting a person into little pieces, is swept under the table and forgotten as: "The glove don't fit, you must acquit!", I don't see how a ratio within legal ranges need to be rehashed.

It isn't like DC's ratio was "normal" either!

Yes let it go!

Ok so it's not completely forbidden to bring it up, but the consensus is we are sweeping it under the carpet and anyone who brings it up will be dismissed as a hater. If we need a bit more material to discredit them, we will go for:

(1) official lie by corrupt scientist and
(2) pretending that the levels were the same as DC's.

Ok got it. Thanks chaps.

Apparantly they tested and he had no external test in his system in a (CIR?) Test.....

It somewhat sounds like the nsac may have done some lying or covering up and hiding of a blood test but no one can prove any of that and it's entirely speculation. They could also very well be telling the truth and jones ratios r ok and all of us sherdoggers have no clue what t/E ratios mean.....the truth is prob in the middle of the two somewhere.

huh? hiding a blood test? where does that come from? The NSAC said they did a urine and blood test. The blood was taken specifically s they could test for hgh.

It was no worse that DC's....

Lol Jones with a .19 lowest and DC was .4. Thats half the levels of DC while he's 10 years younger, both the same race too. Only Jones nuthuggers can't admit theres something wroung with that. Wondering why DC's was low but he was no where near as low as Bones and hes freaking 37 lol.

So now we are arguing about decimals? Get over it...they were both low, who gives a fuk.

Maybe people who are concerned with potential PED use? How is it that Jones who has the T/E levels of a 90 year old man able to perform and go 5 rounds in MMA and train at the highest level? Does that not sound a little fishy to you?

Last edited:
monkeymoralitypose1_4619.png

Compared to what?

They were both really low....so....

They were both low...no advantage either way.

Lol Jones with a .19 lowest and DC was .4. Thats half the levels of DC while he's 10 years younger, both the same race too.

Wasn't it .19:1 versus .4:1 as the ratios, not the level? Your age should have nothing to do with your T:E ratio.

Keep in mind a healthy male should have 1 to 1.3....

Jones had .19

Cormier .40

The implications aren't good for either fighter. But u so have to ask why is Daniels double what jones is yet he had a much more extreme and difficult weight cut and he is 10 yrs older?

PS just a heads up, the drugs test on 18th of December did not happen, ok everybody clear? good

Maybe people who are considered with potential PED use? How is it that Jones who has the T/E levels of a 90 year old man able to perform and go 5 rounds in MMA and train at the highest level? Does that not sound a little fishy to you?

where do you come up with this shit? total testosterone changes as you age but T/E doesn't. Its a RATIO. Yes, your total testosterone goes down as you age but the Ratio does not change.

Maybe people who are considered with potential PED use? How is it that Jones who has the T/E levels of a 90 year old man able to perform and go 5 rounds in MMA and train at the highest level? Does that not sound a little fishy to you?
So you are accusing a fighter of PED use without any proof, just assumptions? Sounds like fighter bashing to me...

Lol Jones with a .19 lowest and DC was .4. Thats half the levels of DC while he's 10 years younger, both the same race too. Only Jones nuthuggers can't admit theres something wroung with that. Wondering why DC's was low but he was no where near as low as Bones and hes freaking 37 lol.

Only one of them were abnormally low

Both were low, both were not outside the range of acceptable test results. So who give a fuk...

They better clear his name, if that's even possible.

Jones barely had more test in his system than a NEUTERED male......

Keep telling urself there is nothing to see here.

I wonder how much zuffa had to pay to make it go away .

ZERO.

It was the NAC that totally F'd up "unethically" released the data from an invalidly conducted pre-fight test.

I assure you that it is the NAC freaking out and asking if they can pay to give Zuffa and UFC brass rim jobs to help make this F'd up mess disappear.

Sorry, the F brother are being paid to allow the NAC to perform party favors for the UFC execs at this point!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back