So apparently saying the American sounds bad

Strange King

Strange Music
@Silver
Reaction score
I'm sitting here at work talking about the Olympics and I said the American almost had it but she came in 2nd place. My coworker says "idk if that's ok" I said what?

She says American.

I said "what else am I supposed to call someone from the United states? If a guy is from Armenia I call him Armenian"

She said idk it just sounds weird.

Idk how to respond to this dumb shit. Smh

Sorry for the rant. Any one else experience this level of stupidity

Your friend is stupid and possibly one of the sensitive SJW types?

one word: Jab.
you know what to do.

A fine example of what the internet is doing to society.

It's times like these that it can be so difficult to decide whether to touch her with teh jab or fill the room with uppercuts. Do both, and then buy that stupid bitch an iPad and throw it at her face.

Uppercuts, fill the room with 'em.

I'm sitting here at work talking about the Olympics and I said the American almost had it but she came in 2nd place. My coworker says "idk if that's ok" I said what?

She says American.

I said "what else am I supposed to call someone from the United states? If a guy is from Armenia I call him Armenian"

Tell her to shut her cunt:D Seriously though I don't see what the big whoop is there. I usually say United States just because North and South America are continents, but what you said is not by any means wrong. I've heard of people getting offended for calling people from Mexico "Mexicans" as well. Strange times we live in.

Everyone knows we got here first, so we get to claim the title "American" even with crapholes like Canada and Mexico technically being in the Americas too. South of Mexico is just a bunch of jungle and tree people.

take your friend to suplex city

its a unisex city

Reminds me of the time Tim Sylvia called out "Cheech" Kongo at a post fight press conference. The media kept trying to correct him "uh Tim I think its prnounced Check" Sylvia wasnt having it "ill call him what I wanna call him dammit"

You need to give her an uppercunt. It's where you throw an uppercut right into her stupid cunt, lifting her off into space. When she's orbiting around the earth from the uppercunt, you can thank me then.

I bet she gets uncomfortable describing a black person as black.

Son, I am confuse. What does she propose we call people from America?

Everyone knows we got here first, so we get to claim the title "American" even with crapholes like Canada and Mexico technically being in the Americas too. South of Mexico is just a bunch of jungle and tree people.

Holy shit, saying an American is not based of the fucking continent. It is based on United States of America. This is where calling us American comes from. Now, the united states of america comes from the fact we are on the north american continent

She says American.

Ask her if she has a problem calling blacks African-Americans

She says American.

I'm going to tell you a story you aren't ready for. About 10 years ago there was a group of bad guys, it was either 3 or 4 of them and they stole a SUV and robbed a bank and were in a high speed pursuit with the police, while firing out the back of their vehicle at the police. Here is some video of the event.

That is just one section of the chase, this had gone on for miles. Police forces from multiple cities were converging on them. Meanwhile, I'm working about 2 miles from the scene in the video above where they start firing at the police. I come out of my office and down the hallway toward the front because I hear what sounds like 400 police sirens coming from every direction.

Next we hear gun fire, alot of it, coming from within a couple hundred yards of where we were, it was close, too close. The police had disabled the SUV in the parking lot behind ours and were having a shoot out. The criminals scattered in different directions, one of them, unknown at the time, heading directly toward our office. The secretary is now standing by the front door wondering wtf is going on, when this guy comes running up the steps and for whatever reason, the secretary reached up and dead bolted the front door just as he reached for it. It was literally a one second difference from the time she locked it to the time his hand touch the door knob.

The front of our office was plate glass windows so I'm standing there looking at the guy and he's looking at me through the glass because the door is locked and he says, "open the door." So I'm just looking at him and he smiles and shows me his rifle. I'm pretty much slack jawed when he turns around and runs away. Anyway, end of the story is, later that day some vendors were having a meeting in our warehouse and they asked me what happened.

I tell them the story and they say, what did the guy look like. Now you have to realize, this is Texas and I'm working for a construction company. So I say he looked like a Mexican and one of the guys looked at me in disgust, and asked what did I mean by that. I realized immediately what I was dealing with, although back then they weren't called social justice warriors and I told him he looked like a fucking Mexican. That was one of my first experiences with people who are offended if you describe someone by their nationality.

The proper term is "internationally challenged."

Back