so all these videos/articles of silva training...

ggtopdog

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Yet nothing for nick..... As a big fan I am a little worried that he isnt taking this fight as serious as he should. He is known to train his ass off....but has he just said screw it...just take a beating for cash... Hope not

He knows he's getting KTFO.

Nothing can prepare him for the Matrix.

People are more interested in silva because of injury

Two things.

- Diaz doesn't like/invite media attention

-When have we ever known Diaz to come in soft?. One thing you can always say about the guy is he gives his all. I have no doubt he'll come into the fight in shape and ready.

Nick is recovering from an insanely gruesome injury...

He also isn't the greatest MW of all time. Of course the media is all over Silva

All I see of him are pictures with fans drunk at bars. Safe to say he's going to come and collect a paycheck.

Think silva is going to make quick work of him

He will bring the kitchen sink with him and throw it at silva. He will be n shape that is the only thing u can b sure of

All I see of him are pictures with fans drunk at bars. Safe to say he's going to come and collect a paycheck.

By his own words that's what he's been doing for a long time.

This Fight has nothing to do with Diaz..

he has zero implication on whether he wins or loses.. sad but true.

it's really about where Anderson is at.. He's suppose to win this 10/10..

So the question is:

- Has he gotten old
- is his mind ready after such break
- can he mentally kick the way he wants to
- is his chin still good or will a little punch hurt him.

As much as it sucks for Diaz, he won't be getting any credit for winning.. it's all about whether Anderson is still the same fighter or not.

I also wish there was more Nick news.

TS, he has been training...

10890806_834965159900942_1057881421_n.jpg

10864824_1542233446059333_1416335658_n.jpg

Schilling is a great sparring partner for Nick, he is lanky and is a great kickboxer who could probably mimic Anderson pretty well. Could we see Nick check a few leg kicks? Really looking forward to this fight only a few weeks away.

[YT]qCjcZ0gw4vY[/YT]
[YT]m7reV4aV_UA[/YT]
[YT]XT8hQK0Ivnc[/YT]

Completely agree. Before he had a social life all he had was training. But now...

I'm curious what the final vegas odds will be. Has there ever been 20 to 1 odds?

I dont think heel win. A win for me will be if he actually brings a fight

Back