So all the Brazilians at UFN 29 got robbed

Maldonado and Raphael Assuncao both won split decisions. Lucky for them! Both fights could have gone the other way. Maldonado intentionally sat on the fence thinking it would look good to the judges, and he still won.

Thiago Silva deserved to lose out of principle, yet he still won and that wasn't even a split decision.

I get the feeling that Brazilians would rather see no fights than see their guys lose fair and square. Better to just sit at home and admire the dog shit.

Amazingly, I thought all the decisions were right. I don't even think Assuncao-Dillashaw should have been a split decision, Assuncao won that pretty clearly.

lol, funny premise.

The Dong robbing Silva of his consciousness would have been a better line though.

Maia lost the fight legit, Palhares derped and it wasn't his first time. Erick Silva's hype train was Fitch'd months ago. Gun point part is hilarious if true xD

Seek help.

Ya, I think Maia should've gotten the decision. Shields neutralized him on the ground but didn't do much else. He looked helpless on the feet besides the occasional head kick.

Demian Maia got robbed a decision;

Erick Silva got robbed the hype;

Thiago Silva part of his purse due to failed weight cut;

Paul Harris got robbed his SOTN and job;

and Yan Cabral at gunpoint lost a lot of money in Rio.

jk people, I've been stolen 4 times in Brazil and know how shitty it is, so I hope all these guys recover what they lost (in case of E. Silva I think it's impossible lol).

Demian Maia robbed me of my consciousness

Erick Silva didn't have much hype left to get robbed

Thiago Silva robbed his refrigerator a few to many times

Paul Harris robbed Mike Pierce's running shoes

and Yan Cabral just needs to get direct deposit

Agreed Shields won IMO and I'm a huge Maia fan. Personally I had it as a draw but if someone did win, it was Maia for sure.

Shields won in your opinion but if someone did win it was maia? Make up your mind bro or pass that dang ass shit you smokin.

Shields won in your opinion but if someone did win it was maia? Make up your mind bro or pass that dang ass shit you smokin.

Yea I'm retarded :eek: I meant Jake. I was talking about this while typing and screwed up. Thanks for letting me know lol wow

Yea I'm retarded :eek: I meant Jake. I was talking about this while typing and screwed up. Thanks for letting me know lol wow

Haha dude your avatar went perfect with your post, I was like he is high as fuck.

Back