So all of a sudden Edgar is a "natural 135er"?

Edgar is a natural champ. Shame he was robbed against Bendo. Aldo is the goat fw and Edgar is so small that 135s just make sense, and I think he deserves a imediate ts.

Frankie is grasping at straws. Since Aldo killed his title shot at FW, his coach is trying to keep him relevant by trying to get an instant title shot @ 135lb. It shouldn't happen, but you never know now a days.

I'd like to see Edgar vs cruz, but id really like to see Edgar stop garbrandts hype train

Feed him Caraway. When he wins then title shot.

Edgar needs to get KO'd to realize his gatekeeper status.
Lol at a former UFC champion and legend being referred to as a gatekeeper. What does that make Michael fuckin Bisping? A journeyman or can?

Best available contender imo, outside TJ I suppose.

Cruz vs Edgar would be amazing!

Edgar doesn't deserve and immediate title shot but he should drop down to 135. Featherweight is a shark tank right now and pretty much everyone is bigger than he is.

He should give 135 a try but doesn't deserve instant title shot.

What's this talk of deserved title shots? This is he UFC bro where what you deserve it what you can talk yourself into.

Not immediate. But give him sterling or caraway and then a TS.

iZAGkJC.jpg

That resting hand on Frankie's shoulder and Jones' deep stare into his neck make Jon look like a total sociopath.

So why does he say he lingered in heavier divisions once 135 opened?

He was the champ at 155 and I would imagine the cut to 35 would have been rough. As soon as his title.claims at 55 ended he jumped down.

Back